PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha really needs help.

Baggin_
11-17-2017, 01:19 AM
Unless he's against an assassin he's terrible. I've yet to lose to him as anyone other than an assassin and i've yet win with him against anyone other than an assassin.

Knight_Raime
11-17-2017, 03:01 AM
I don't agree. He should indeed get some changes sometime down the line. But he's not awful.

Vakris_One
11-17-2017, 03:20 AM
He's not terrible. If you want a sample of how dangerous he can be load up a match with a level 3 Aramusha bot. He requires you to get into a flow and play some mind games with your opponent. Once people get used to him though he's going to be in trouble against turtles who never let him in.

Helnekromancer
11-17-2017, 07:03 AM
He's not terrible. If you want a sample of how dangerous he can be load up a match with a level 3 Aramusha bot. He requires you to get into a flow and play some mind games with your opponent. Once people get used to him though he's going to be in trouble against turtles who never let him in.

To be fair a players will never play like a lvl 3 Aramusha or a lvl 3 Shaman. They're robots everything they do is systematic there is no thought behind their movements. So a lvl 3 Aramusha will do his infinite combo and feint perfectly within to the side you aren't blocking, the animation is so smooth you barely even noticed his feint. While actual players just spam lights and hope the timesnap, make their swings unblockable.

A lvl 3 Shaman will do so many so feints anyone 120 and below just instantly die. But when you are up against a Shaman player all they do is back dash and spam her lunging attack, since her lunge can hit all sides and it comes out really fast its hard to block and she gets a free hit and back dashes away.

It's like PK's lunge that goes a bit farther and can attack from all sides instead of just top.

What i'm saying is a lvl 3 bot will use everything is their kit and destroy you. A player with just use the most safest, chessiest attacks in the Hero's kit and spam on your dead corpse.