PDA

View Full Version : Remake/ remaster of AC III

Beast_SharkzHD
11-17-2017, 12:07 AM
Ideas on how to get it remade/ remastered for ps4

dkaleal
11-17-2017, 01:31 AM
They did the Ezio collection... the next would have to be the Kenway collection, or something along those lines... containing AC3 and AC rogue both remastered, with a free download code for AC 4 since it's already a PS4 game... obviously you don't play as a Kenway in Rogue, but it's set during the Kenway timeline, and Haythem is in 3 and Rogue....that's the only way I could see Ubisoft doing it. AC3 remaster alone wouldn't make them the money they'd want. Just my opinion tho.

Mr_Stunner
11-17-2017, 12:45 PM
They did the Ezio collection... the next would have to be the Kenway collection, or something along those lines... containing AC3 and AC rogue both remastered, with a free download code for AC 4 since it's already a PS4 game... obviously you don't play as a Kenway in Rogue, but it's set during the Kenway timeline, and Haythem is in 3 and Rogue....that's the only way I could see Ubisoft doing it. AC3 remaster alone wouldn't make them the money they'd want. Just my opinion tho.

I would rather have AC III, AC III Liberation HD and Rogue remasters trilogy.

LCD_Dave_N7
11-17-2017, 06:39 PM
I completely agree with the above. I don't see the need to include AC4:BF.

That being said, they don't even recognize LIberation HD as existing on Xbox as it is, so I can't see them re-mastering it.

Shame.

PertTie772
11-17-2017, 07:34 PM
It would be cool to see Connor and the Kenways work to help ordinary people they encounter and like in Syndicate you could play as more than one character each with a vastly different fighting style. From missions involving Adawale helping slaves being promised freedom if they fight for the USA by opening schools teaching them vital skills like reading, write and fight using Capoeira and knife fighting to defend themselves from being recaptured.
Adewale and Aveline could become influential activists as members of society battling for equality and freedom for the oppressed setting up their own early version of the Underground Railroad complete with maps, safe houses and eventually boats courtesy of Adewale and Edward who’s background could be explored as a former founding member of the Royal Marines.
The true horror of the Atlantic slave trade could be explored with slave catchers and patrols hunting for fugitive runaways and players as slaves being forced into bare knuckle boxing matches. Tobacco and Cotton plantations would form the backbone of the South and illicit prostitution, sex slaves, gold, illegal alcohol and weapons being trafficked by the South. Also the role of cowboys could be explored with a great deal of the country would be lawless with players needing to take missions as deputy marshals for judges to capture criminals running saloons acting as brothels and rigged gambling dens where violent shootouts would take place and until the various territories could become states part of the USA a lone judge would be the law with power to issue warrants, release criminals and order gallows hangings. Ranches could hire players to drive cattle to other farms or markets and players would be required as Connor to use new fighting styles in addition to his existing ones to fight for equality for all Native Americans as well as freed slaves. Players could take part a game of lacrosse, football or hockey near the Canadian border and the entire USA could be explored with terrain as vast as including blizzards in the winter and summers hot enough to cause forest fires.
An early form of a compound and recurve bow could be available with a vast array of arrowheads from razor blade tips to all of these:
Explosive-tip Arrow (aka blast/blaster/concussion/demolition blast/power-blast)
Smoke Bomb Arrow
Flare Arrow (aka flash/magnesium/phosphorescent/stun-flash)
Tear Gas Arrow
Acid Arrow (aka acid-spray)
Suction Cup Arrow
Cable Arrow (aka wire)
Bola arrow
Net Arrow (aka mesh)
Rocket Arrow
Boomerang Arrow

Players could even take part in archery contests and shooting clubs to practice and hone their skills and for the first time all the characters main characters from Assassins creed 3 to black flag would be available to use in a solo, cooperative or multiplayer campaign

Boondoxborn13
11-25-2017, 07:46 AM
AC3 was one of my favorites from the AC games it would be amazing if they remastered it for PS4 cause my PS3 got fried so I cant play it

Leo4490
02-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Seems they have used thé ezio collection tout buy themselves one more year offre développement for ACO.
As they make ACR this early year, they might have ACIII for christmas. ( or they have change the time of year of releasing AC)

vashisht2013
03-07-2018, 05:43 PM
I would rather have AC III, AC III Liberation HD and Rogue remasters trilogy.

Yes like a colonial remaster but since rogue is being remaster solo and is due release March 20 2018.. doesn't seem to happen.. yet would like all the assassin's creed from previous gen to-be remaster on current ones

reyrod01
03-08-2018, 04:58 AM
I know that AC III isn't a popular game, but as a fan of American history, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it, and I would definitely welcome a re-mastered AC III, with the Tyranny DLC & AC Liberation as added content. Just disappointed they decided to re-master AC Rogue before AC III, but on the bright side, the next re-mastered game will be either the original AC or AC III, both of which I am looking forward to.

adster01
03-09-2018, 05:36 PM
I sure hope they release ac3 and liberation as a set, both great games would love to have them on ps4 AC3 is one of my fav's and Conner is my Favorite assassin i wish they would make another game with him

jeff257
03-11-2018, 05:26 AM
We definitely need a remaster of AC3 and Liberation on PS4/XBox One. Could use the fall for that and have the next big AC game come out next year. Then all we need is a surprise update to AC1 and maybe add in Bloodlines and we will have all the AC series on current gen. Come on Ubisoft make it happen.

Barrndawg
03-20-2018, 06:39 PM
Ubi should just re-release the America's Collection for Ps4 with these items:

AC3 - No MP, instead add all the single player DLC and Liberation HD
AC4 - No MP, instead add Freedom Cry, all single player DLC, Community Event items, Initiates items, and the stuff you got from using the codes from the action Figures (Haytham's Overcoat, Connor Sails, etc...)
AC Rogue - Same as the remaster released today.

That would be a dream come true. Please make this happen UBI!!!