PDA

View Full Version : Golden Edition

Exiled_Te0
11-17-2017, 12:03 AM
Hello everyone, i've a doubt: a friend of mine lent me his copy of For Honor and I've played it quite a lot, so i decided to buy the Golden Edition; now the doubt is: i will lose all my progress changing edition or since it's online and linked to my PS account I will maintain at least the multiplayer progress?
Thank you

Exiled_Te0
11-18-2017, 08:48 PM
up

CandleInTheDark
11-18-2017, 08:56 PM
I have played on my account on my digital copy which I bought the season pass for and with the physical disc copy my brother bought which was gold edition and he had to type in the code that came with it after installing, I have the same status on each and that is on two different xboxes, just with my account details on both so as far as I am aware that should be fine.

Exiled_Te0
11-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Thank you really much, i'll buy it with no fear, then :cool: !

UbiInsulin
11-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Hello everyone, i've a doubt: a friend of mine lent me his copy of For Honor and I've played it quite a lot, so i decided to buy the Golden Edition; now the doubt is: i will lose all my progress changing edition or since it's online and linked to my PS account I will maintain at least the multiplayer progress?
Thank you

As long as it's the same console and same PSN/Uplay ID, I believe you should retain all of your progress.