PDA

View Full Version : Shaman should be the bench mark

IesooMI
11-16-2017, 10:20 PM
Characters like Shaman and Glad should now be the bench mark of what a characters kit can do. They have the tools to spank the turtle meta and allow aggressive play. Everyones crying for her nerfs but what we really need is OG characters tuned up to her level.

If your going to come on this thread and complain don't waste your time. Shaman isn't the end all OP toon everyones saying she is, you really just need to learn your side dodge frames and don't just mindlessly run and turtle like you have been.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Characters like Shaman and Glad should now be the bench mark of what a characters kit can do. They have the tools to spank the turtle meta and allow aggressive play. Everyones crying for her nerfs but what we really need is OG characters tuned up to her level.

If your going to come on this thread and complain don't waste your time. Shaman isn't the end all OP toon everyones saying she is, you really just need to learn your side dodge frames and don't just mindlessly run and turtle like you have been.

They are character that bypass a meta, that shoudn't exist.

See the logic in this sentence ?

IesooMI
11-16-2017, 10:24 PM
ok let's just keep nerfing characters till we have a roster of Kensies and more turtles, awesome sounds fun. Or people could accept the fact that maybe a few hours in practice can make a world of difference. Something isn't always stupid op broken because you can't handle it. I've been moping up shamans the last 2 days with multiple characters. She's not hard to read.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 10:25 PM
ok let's just keep nerfing characters till we have a roster of Kensies and more turtles, awesome sounds fun. Or people could accept the fact that maybe a few hours in practice can make a world of difference. Something isn't always stupid op broken because you can't handle it. I've been moping up shamans the last 2 days with multiple characters. She's not hard to read.

I already asnwered you in the other thread.

frewbear
11-17-2017, 12:05 AM
Lmao. Wonder who he mains. And Centurion before Shaman.