PDA

View Full Version : Old habits trophy still glitched for people who completed the map before patch 1.0.5.

NICKvANTWERPEN
11-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Is there someone who can provide me an answer or can I get in contact with pls?

Busy-A
11-17-2017, 12:02 AM
They are aware of that, it's a known issue which will be fixed in a future update.

UbiSailorScout
11-17-2017, 01:07 AM
Hi there! As Busy-A said, this issue will be fixed in the 1.05 Update (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1787488-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-1-0-5-Patch-Notes). Thank you for your reports!

SlappyMcPete
11-17-2017, 02:48 AM
No the issue was not fixed... The people who have completed the game already still have not gotten their trophies to pop after this current 1.05 patch. It may be fixed for people that have not progressed that far yet. I have the current patched installed ...logged on ...Check my map and all locations to see if anything reset and nothing ... The trophy is still glitched. Why is there not a check list on completing this trophy that we can see ? There must be one built into the trophy system ...so make it available to access for the players so we can see which locations are bugged out ! Thanks for your time

mikkyd
11-17-2017, 08:17 AM
After the patch, The green arrow (like the green arrows on viewpoints) has disappeared on the bureau of the hidden ones icon. Is it still counting as complete, anyone else still have the green arrow? A quick image search for the bureau shows it with the arrow

Busy-A
11-17-2017, 12:55 PM
After the patch, The green arrow (like the green arrows on viewpoints) has disappeared on the bureau of the hidden ones icon. Is it still counting as complete, anyone else still have the green arrow? A quick image search for the bureau shows it with the arrow

Yeah it's not there for me either. But it's definitely nothing to worry about.

Busy-A
11-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Hi there! As Busy-A said, this issue will be fixed in the 1.05 Update (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1787488-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-1-0-5-Patch-Notes). Thank you for your reports!

1.5 is already out for ps4, they need to fix this in another update.

Shrykull_the1st
11-17-2017, 04:58 PM
On PS4 I believe I know how they messed up now... I just noticed that on my Inventory there are now two Ray of Hope papyri (Alexander's Tomb papyrus). One of them complete and the other incomplete (and the gear is not at its location by the tree). Is this now impeding me from the trophy? Or will I spend more hours going through and through the map to find some less faded mark?...

Anyone else has this?

Shrykull_the1st
11-17-2017, 05:51 PM
So the % is here in Ubisoft Club and it shows 98% for me. I am stopping...am becoming paranoid searching and searching this map...I would have to be blind to miss some "?". This is not the case...all is complete and no trophy. Solve this, Ubisoft!

MartinM852
11-17-2017, 10:48 PM
I have the same problem. Completed all locations before the patch was released and when I loaded up the game with patch 1.05 the missing location was completed, but I didn't get the trophy. Checked the map about 8 times, using multiple guides. Patch 1.05 only fixed half of the problem. Please fix this Ubisoft.

UbiSailorScout
11-17-2017, 10:55 PM
For those with the 1.05 PS4 update, can you try rebuilding your database on your PS4 (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/)? It will not hurt your save data. I also recommend restoring your PS4 licenses (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/) as well. If that does not help, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) regarding the 1.05 PS4 patch. Thanks!

Busy-A
11-17-2017, 11:12 PM
For those with the 1.05 PS4 update, can you try rebuilding your database on your PS4 (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/)? It will not hurt your save data. I also recommend restoring your PS4 licenses (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/) as well. If that does not help, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) regarding the 1.05 PS4 patch. Thanks!

I did it, did it twice. Do you have any connection with the dev? I mean since you now aware of that let them know with our best regards. Ticket system is not working out so well.

xmarreco
11-18-2017, 01:59 AM
Mine is glitched too,i have completed every location in the game but the trophy didn't poped up,and im really doubting that they will fix it,they will simply ignore it or we are going to need to restart everything again,it's really infuriating that u guys didn't even put a track on this ****,it would be millions times easier if u guys simply put the number of locations that you have and you need on the map

Shrykull_the1st
11-18-2017, 05:12 PM
Big fault that you, Ubisoft, did not put some filter on the map allowing us to see complete and incomplete locations. This is elementary. Or filters at all, which you did not put, if not for photos...

How difficult would be to solve this error? If all locations complete, then unlock trophy! x)

VAJHOJ90
11-20-2017, 01:47 PM
Love your game Ubisoft, but this bug has ruined the whole experience for me. Hoping for a fix.

MartinM852
11-20-2017, 07:48 PM
Is there someone from Ubisoft that could confirm that this issue is being looked into, or at least has been passed on? Given the fact that there are multiple people replying to this thread and saying they also experience this issue, I'd find it very surprising if we all just blindly ignored a marker. So Ubi support, can someone please reply with anything else than to restore licenses or some other irrelevant sollution?

Shrykull_the1st
11-21-2017, 12:05 AM
I now have two Ray of Hope papyri (Alexander's Tomb papyrus), one complete the other incomplete (and may not be complete, since the gear is not at that location anymore).

By fortune I have one previous save file with still two missions to be concluded (when I load it, then I get the Alexander's Tomb completion notice). I completed everything and still no trophy.

If anyone put here one save file with just one thing left to complete everything for this trophy, would it work?

CliveVLewis
11-21-2017, 12:17 AM
I now have two Ray of Hope papyri (Alexander's Tomb papyrus), one complete the other incomplete (and may not be complete, since the gear is not at that location anymore).

By fortune I have one previous save file with still two missions to be concluded (when I load it, then I get the Alexander's Tomb completion notice). I completed everything and still no trophy.

If anyone put here one save file with just one thing left to complete everything for this trophy, would it work?

I don't think sharing a save file would be a wise idea on a public forum.

xmarreco
11-21-2017, 03:08 AM
Actually it's impossible to share a save on ps4,this was patched since ps3

m4ri0999v2
11-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi guys. I was m4ri0999 cuz my profile was permabanned for spamming. Ok i'm not much pratical with forums so i dunno this thing.
No problem. Yesterday i starting to send in any thread similar to this what the support team, italian and this team, answered to me at the ticket you can read above. Meanwhile i was permabanned i've saved a part of the message i wrote and, dunno why, all my post was erased.
Ok, no problem, my fault. Now i know what's spam. I was simply angry and frustrated for the situation.
However, hoping i'm not permabanned again, i try to paste the answer of the support team for this surreal situation.
(the proof i was m4ri0999 is in the image below with the permabanned message)

Ticket i sended Nov 18, 2017 at 06:49 AM EST:
Old Habits trophy still glitched for people who completed the map before patch 1.0.5.
As the title say, to me and to many players who before have the Aya's bug (the papyrus of Alexander the Great Tomb; 1 or 2 treasure opened with Aya, etc.), after the last patch, the 1.0.5, who've resolved this problem and give the papyrus, the treasures and the completed location, DON'T give us the trophy Old Habits.
For obtain this trophy you must complete ALL LOCATION and, before the last patch, the Alexander the Great Tomb location was NOT completed for the papyrus bug. So meanwhile we've completed ALL LOCATION EXCEPT Alexander the Great Tomb (cuz is bugged).
After the patch, after starting the game and after the loading, immediatly the message "Alexander the Great Tomb Location Completed", so this location, THE LAST LOCATION was completed.
After you complete ALL LOCATION the trophy Old Habits should popup, but to me and many players NOT HAPPENED.
So now we've ALL LOCATION completed but NO TROPHY.
In these link you can find many threads and many people who've this problem.
All of us are tired, frustrated and demotivated. We DON'T WANT to restart all the entire game for a your problem.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1788186-Old-habits-trophy-still-glitched-for-people-who-completed-the-map-before-patch-1-0-5
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1778414-Old-Habits-glitch
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1788011-Still-no-Old-habits-trophy-or-Platinum-trophy
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1778399-Glitched-Trophy-Old-Habits
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1788954-Old-Habits-trophy-still-glitched-after-patch-1-0-5?p=13110109#post13110109
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1788426-Ray-of-Hope-treasure-GLITCH

In the first thread above, in the last page you can read the tip of UbiSailorScout who say to restore ps4 licenses and rebuild the ps4 database.
Me and other players tried that without any result.
The trophy still glitched for us.
We'v try and retry anything possible, all for NOT RESTART EVERYTHING.
I hope this message have explained well all the situation. If could help i can send my savedata whit all completed location and you can see in my psn profile the missing trophy.
Hoping for a reasonable answer, best regards to all of us.
P.s. i'm italian so sorry bad english. I've send this ticket here and not in italian support cuz is useless, instead this is very active with the players
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The post i wrote with my account yesterday before i get the ban was this:

Hi guys. As i promised i want say what the support team answered to my ticket.
The italian support team and this support team answered me the same thing: there's no way to solve this thing... wow...
Summing up they say: "we don't manage the trophy sistem so we can't unlock the trophy for you. I'm sorry to say you the only solution is retry with another save" (so restarting EVERYTHING).
I don't know if they understood the problem is NOT OUR and not depend to us; the last patch have "fixed" a problem generating others.
So we who've complete the map except the bugged location have to restart EVERYTHING for a f***ing little s*it?
I'm very disappointed and frustrated for this s*it. This isn't the way to resolve a problem.
We've waited 1 year for a game "without" these bugs and is the same.
If i were the only with this problem i thought "i'm unlucky, this thing can be happen". But we'r too many. Too many with the same serious problem.
They think fixed the problem and the funniest thing is i don't saw any answer to this problem (except the useless solution posted by UbiSailorScout).
Now i'm more frustrated and annoyed to this problem. I've platinated all AC games and never i saw a chapter without bugs, but THIS bug is very very ridiculous.
Now we'r simply f***ed up, no answer, and the only thing we can do is restart everything.
Well done Ubisoft... well done.
The only way we can sweeten our second playthrough (if there will be), is to restart in easy difficult, junp withe circle all cutscene and dialogues, finish the main story, reach (again) the 40th level and after complete (again) all locations.
I'm very sorry for this situation. I hoped until the end, but...

What can i add today to this situation is i saw they updated the knowed issues WITHOUT our problem. WITHOUT A BUGGED/GLITCHED TROPHY.
Wow...
However i continue to follow this situation curious to see what they answer to all of us: a group of "lucky" players "rewarded" whit a missing trophy.
C u guys
by m4ri0999 v2 - the vengeance XD

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23737714_1662810630437288_176007734402511457_o.jpg ?oh=4369580969042d854e4f5bde838b8973&oe=5A8C69AA

Shrykull_the1st
11-21-2017, 05:45 PM
Hey, m4ri0999v2. When I perceived that your posts were removed, then I immediately suspected something of the kind. Good to see you here again. You, as I and many others, are feeling somewhat ignored and fearing having to do this all again if we want platinum.

Esteemed team at Ubisoft handling this, please say here that you note this:

After playing for some time after the 1.05 patch (and immediately receiving the Tomb of Alexander completion notice) I now have two Ray of Hope papyri (Alexander's Tomb papyrus), one complete the other incomplete (and may not be complete, since the gear is not at that location anymore).

From one other save file with some locations remaining to be complete (but receiving immediately the Tomb of Alexander completion notice), I finished all and no trophy still.

Hope this helps solving this very upsetting impediment.

MartinM852
11-21-2017, 06:37 PM
I have noticed that "progress does not carry over to Bayek" is still in the list of known issues, updated november 21.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1773724-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-Known-Issues-UPDATED-Nov-21?
I assume that means they've seen the threads about this issue and are working on a solution?

m4ri0999v2
11-22-2017, 12:24 PM
-Hi Shrykull_the1st, i'km feel very ignored and surely we must restart everything from the beginning.
However mee too have a similar problem with this cursed papyrus: after the 1.0.5. patch, i've received the Tomb of Alexander completion notice.
Before the patch i don't have the papyrus cuz was bugged cuz i got that with Aya (f***ed bi**h).
I've complete this papyrus reach the location and the reward but the papyrus still have the "?" like is not completed.
I thought the game not saved this last progress (strange but possible thing) so i retry to complete again the papyrus but, like you, i can't cuz there's no more the treasure in the location described in the papyrus.
At least, we can't use another save for these reason:
-the save can't be used with other profiles;
-the ps4 database don't have registered the progress of this save so the trophy don't unlock.

All of this thing for prevening the hack-save, hack-trophy, etc.
So the only way, at moment, is restart everything.
As i say the only fastest way is to restart at easy, jump cutscene, reach the end of the main story, reach the level 40 and after recomplete all location without complete side quests, collectibles, weapons, etc.
It's unfair for us but is the only way, unfortunately...

-MartinM852 the problem is another: before the last patch if you pick an item, open a chest, pick a papyrus, when you control Aya, when you recontrol Bayek all of this stuff was bugged and you could not complete these location. After the patch this problem was solved but who, like me and many players in this forum, have completed all location except the bugged for completed with Aya. After the patch we've got the notification for the completed location but the trophy "Old Habits" does not popupped.
In the know issues no one of the Ubisoft team have mentioned this problem. And this is hilarious.

P.s. always sorry for my bad english, i'm italian and i try to speak well but i know i make some mistakes XD I hope you understand me.

nellanayr
11-23-2017, 04:55 AM
So I am still not clear... Is the glitch for the trophy fixed if you do something as Aya? I'm not sure if I did when playing as her, is there a way for me to tell if I did or not?

Shrykull_the1st
11-23-2017, 11:41 AM
So I am still not clear... Is the glitch for the trophy fixed if you do something as Aya? I'm not sure if I did when playing as her, is there a way for me to tell if I did or not?

Try to get this trophy and see whether it pops up.

How much do you have left to do?

nellanayr
11-23-2017, 12:38 PM
Try to get this trophy and see whether it pops up.

How much do you have left to do?

I probably have a 10 more things left to do before this trophy should pop. So if the trophy is glitched for me after the fix goes in will the trophy pop or will I have to restart if I complete everything?

Shrykull_the1st
11-23-2017, 04:05 PM
I do not certainly know what happens behind unlocking trophies, how game and system communicate, but duplicate that present save. It may help after.

MrKarlLogan
11-23-2017, 08:07 PM
After yesterday's update to version 1.0.5, there were unpleasant problems:
The papyrus "ray of hope" was duplicated with number 26. And now he is listed as not passed, although at the time of updating all 25 papyri were closed. Papyrus is unrealistic to solve; at the place of his solution, there is nothing.
Who faced a similar problem (I want to understand whether this is a massive problem after the update or an isolated case), and if someone collided, did they manage to solve it?

m4ri0999v2
11-23-2017, 08:45 PM
nellanayr don't worry cuz i think this is not your case and you will get the trophy normally ;)
If not welcome to the club XD
And yes, for now (i think for ever), the only solution is restart everything.

Hi MrKarlLogan, you aren't the only with this problem. Don't worry. I've completed this papyrus but in the inventory is signed as not passed. Many players like you (i've know 16 of them) have 2 copy of this papyrus. So i think now is not possible to solve.

However guys i want to say you that yesterday i've restarted all from the beginning (thanks Ubisoft). I hope before i finish the second run the trophy bug will be resolved. If not i hope he popup in the second run.
Now i'm level 14 and have killed "the snake" (aka the hippopotamus). I'm very annoyed when i playing, but... is the only way...

Shrykull_the1st
11-26-2017, 12:54 PM
m4ri0999v2, where are you on the replay?

m4ri0999v2
11-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Hi Shrykull_the1st, in 13 hours i've completed the main story. I'm level 34 and now i've to complete (again) all locations.
Before the last location i will backup my save for prevent to another (hope not) bug XD
You?

MrKarlLogan
11-27-2017, 11:07 AM
nellanayr don't worry cuz i think this is not your case and you will get the trophy normally ;)
If not welcome to the club XD
And yes, for now (i think for ever), the only solution is restart everything.

Hi MrKarlLogan, you aren't the only with this problem. Don't worry. I've completed this papyrus but in the inventory is signed as not passed. Many players like you (i've know 16 of them) have 2 copy of this papyrus. So i think now is not possible to solve.

However guys i want to say you that yesterday i've restarted all from the beginning (thanks Ubisoft). I hope before i finish the second run the trophy bug will be resolved. If not i hope he popup in the second run.
Now i'm level 14 and have killed "the snake" (aka the hippopotamus). I'm very annoyed when i playing, but... is the only way...

As I understand it, duplication happened because the papyrus was taken by Aya, and not by Bayek. Therefore, the game thinks that Baiyek did not find it and as a correction adds this papyrus to the inventory.
This is very annoying and I hope that the developers will fix this problem with the next update.

m4ri0999v2
11-27-2017, 01:00 PM
Hi MrKarlLogan, yes i think the problem is that.
I noticed that i've the same problem.
In the game there'r 25 papyrus and i've 26 cuz the Ray of Hope is doubled. One is completed and the other's not.
Probably resolving this issue also the glitch of the Old Habits trophy can be resolved.
Who knows that?
Only the Ubisoft, who don't give us no more answers...
Meanwhile i continue my second, unfair, run to re-complete all locations...

m4ri0999v2
11-30-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi guys. I almost reach for the second time to complete all the locations in the game.
In 26 hours i finish the main story, reached level 40 and completed all locations except Kyrenaika, Marmarica, Paraitonion and Sea of Mesogeios.
I think tomorrow finish all and update my situation.
Some tips for this (absurd) second run:
-Set game on easy difficult;
-Jump all cutscene (when is possible) with circle;
-Reach level 40 simply by completing main quest and completing locations in order by the lower to higher level zone;
-Just complete the location, don't fight other enemies, other stuff, etc. After one's complete go to the next;
-If you have the Centurion Pack add-on only use the Vox-populi sword for the special ability (istant charge with R2) and upgrade until level 40;
-Before you finish last location BACKUP YOUR SAVE preventing from another bug/glitch of the trophy;
-Play good music in background with Spotify on your ps4 while do again all the game.

I hope this tips can be helpful.
Nothing's real, all is bugged.

m4ri0999v2
12-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Hi guys, as i promised i want to say you that i've finally completed, for the second time, all locations.
This time the trophy normally popupped and after i got the platinum trophy.
I've spent almost 28 hours in the second run.
But, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS.
It was frustrating, annoying and unfair.
It's not right for the players like me who want complete everything in a game stumble in a bug like this.
Not all players want to restart everything for a trophy so this STILL REMAIN A PROBLEM.
I hope for who stay completing like me the second run to obtain the trophy normally.
But i understand who don't want to do a second run.
I'll continue to follow this forum and this thread for more and for help who need help.
At least, remember Ubisoft: a good game should keep players entertained, no get them very penalized.

AxellSlade
12-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Running Patch 1.05, still missing a whole lot of achievements I should have. Way to go Ubisoft.

MrKarlLogan
12-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately, patch 1.1.0 did not solve the problem of the duplicated papyrus "Ray of Hope". It still displays duplicate 26 papyrus and this is unrealistically enrages!
Has anyone solved this problem himself or someone helped a new patch?