PDA

View Full Version : Problems with infiltrating CIA

XyZspineZyX
07-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Hi,

I have some problems with the level infiltrate he CIA. When I went into the main server room and use the computer then i get the message that I have to locate the computer of Dougherty. I went back to the road I was following and then I'm coming in the basement at the wapon thing, where the automatic gun is standing. I can turn this machinegun off and some other thingy I don't know what that means. Does anybody know what I have to do here? But that's not the real problem. Behind the gun there is a room with a elevator. When I want to go into this elevator, i get the message that the power of the elevator is turned off. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I hope someone can help me.

Greetings

XyZspineZyX
07-26-2003, 07:12 PM
Hi,

I have some problems with the level infiltrate he CIA. When I went into the main server room and use the computer then i get the message that I have to locate the computer of Dougherty. I went back to the road I was following and then I'm coming in the basement at the wapon thing, where the automatic gun is standing. I can turn this machinegun off and some other thingy I don't know what that means. Does anybody know what I have to do here? But that's not the real problem. Behind the gun there is a room with a elevator. When I want to go into this elevator, i get the message that the power of the elevator is turned off. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I hope someone can help me.

Greetings

XyZspineZyX
07-26-2003, 08:38 PM
Euhm, birgit, dat moet je effe posten op het hints & tips forum

My system:

-AMD Athlon XP 1800+ @ 1.53 GHz with 256MB RAM
-NVidia GeForce3 Ti 200
-Avance AC'97 Audio for VIA(r) Audio Controller
-Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1
-Microsoft Directx 9.0a
-Lite-on DVD-ROM LTD163D