PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate basic to advanced shaman guide

Metastopholis
11-16-2017, 04:56 PM
Hello all

A guy i watch on youtube regularly posts guides whenever new heroes come out and he just posted one for the shaman and it is
hands down the best guide i have seen so far for her. He not only goes very in depth with the moves but he shows everything off in real time which is amazing
and not many other vids/guides do that.

So if you looking for a basic guide for her or a advanced one its all there in the one vid.

The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjz5CygacE4&t=25s

I hope you all have a good day and give the guy some love he certainly deserves it!.

Oupyz
11-16-2017, 05:06 PM
Reavyne Gaming
Reavyne Gaming
7 hours ago
What?? you mean to tell me...super fast light attacks, bleeds, a centurion take down that heals, a insane warlord headbutt that gets you free lights and a bunch of other cool stuff is broken?
i thought it was going to be totally balanced :P

i'am quoting the owner of the video , lol that says a lot about shaman stats <3

but i appreciate his honesty though

Metastopholis
11-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Haha yea i saw that comment and he is certainly not wrong.

Its the main reason why i watch Reavyne...he is brutally honest and tends to tell the truth about things when most other youtuber's keep silent.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 09:56 PM
Haha yea i saw that comment and he is certainly not wrong.

Its the main reason why i watch Reavyne...he is brutally honest and tends to tell the truth about things when most other youtuber's keep silent.

Well don't be surprised, most ytubers are paid to suck ubi's ****, like cypher, here on the forum we have many people who do it for free :P