PDA

View Full Version : Another 2 seasons until Shaman fix ?

Ulrichvonbek111
11-16-2017, 10:39 AM
As the title suggests are we going to have to suffer this OP broken Shaman for as long as we did with the Centurion.
You were given many posts on the Centurion stating how many matches were being ruined by the OP Spamturionic moves and abuse,,no honour..Well it took you almost 2 seasons to do anything about it.What you did was well to say the least enough to stop seeing so many abusers but still a little more work needed..What we have now is an even bigger lack of due diligence to ensure an enjoyable time on the battlefield due to the introduction of an obviously greatly OP character the Shaman..
Why have you done this again ?
Do you not care ?

You created the Shaman as the spawn of a ******** where the seductive Peacekeeper Mercy had her fun with a Centurion and a Berserker thus conceiving a ruthless broken murderous psychotic OP cannibal that shall eat all in her path until there is no one left to play..

Please don't make us wait 2 seasons for the fix while passing off to us replies like "team are looking at it "..."I'll pass on your comments "..."We shall gather information "...
"Tell us what you think"...
You not what the consensus is so don't keep asking do something constructive before the cannibal does us all in.

Illyrian_King
11-16-2017, 12:27 PM
As the title suggests are we going to have to suffer this OP broken Shaman for as long as we did with the Centurion.
You were given many posts on the Centurion stating how many matches were being ruined by the OP Spamturionic moves and abuse,,no honour..Well it took you almost 2 seasons to do anything about it.What you did was well to say the least enough to stop seeing so many abusers but still a little more work needed..What we have now is an even bigger lack of due diligence to ensure an enjoyable time on the battlefield due to the introduction of an obviously greatly OP character the Shaman..
Why have you done this again ?
Do you not care ?

You created the Shaman as the spawn of a ******** where the seductive Peacekeeper Mercy had her fun with a Centurion and a Berserker thus conceiving a ruthless broken murderous psychotic OP cannibal that shall eat all in her path until there is no one left to play..

Please don't make us wait 2 seasons for the fix while passing off to us replies like "team are looking at it "..."I'll pass on your comments "..."We shall gather information "...
"Tell us what you think"...
You not what the consensus is so don't keep asking do something constructive before the cannibal does us all in.

You really made me laugh ^^

But I totally share your opinion ... that cutscene with neckeating really remebers me of centurion with half of my life gone in 5secs even as a Lawbringer with his bigass healthpool :rolleyes:

Knight_Raime
11-16-2017, 12:51 PM
Considering they already have a fix for pounce/bites tracking for the next patch (which is slated to be mid december) i'd imagine they have other changes for her in store along side that. They did have a bunch of top tier players play early with the 2 heros for feedback. The reason for them not changing those things pre launch would be they already sent season 4's launch patch. So anything they caught with the new heros or the feedback wouldn't be in with it.