PDA

View Full Version : Can I hear the thought process used in creating the Aramusha?

INFINITE12
11-16-2017, 07:01 AM
You guys couldn't possibly actually believe this character was a good idea. Have you guys just completely given up at Ubisoft? A spammable 3 hit combo that is super hard to counter. I try side stepping, rolling back, blocking and I just end up getting hit anyways. And now I'm seeing groups of 2 or 3 ******s just running around together spamming these stupid attacks. Congrats Ubisoft. Your servers aren't the worst part of this game anymore.....they're an EXTREMELY close 2nd.

Vakris_One
11-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Block top and you end his combo. He then has to restart it. His combo is side > top > side. Meaning he always has to come back to a top strike after a side strike.

Knight_Raime
11-16-2017, 12:53 PM
How about you learn about the hero first before blaming the game for your shortcomings?

Tundra 793
11-16-2017, 03:31 PM
Can I hear the thought process used in creating the Aramusha?

Pretty sure It's just that one guy in the office named Chad who keeps yelling "Faster! More Intense!"

He was out sick one day, and that's how we got the Highlander.

SenBotsu893
11-16-2017, 04:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDlMml68tgs

here you go.
at 0:35 you can hear that everyone was just circle jerking the shaman and when it comes to the ronin they talk it off like: "had to make some samurai dude lolz".

there was clearly not much thought process for the aramusha.

Vakris_One
11-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Pretty sure It's just that one guy in the office named Chad who keeps yelling "Faster! More Intense!"

He was out sick one day, and that's how we got the Highlander.
George Lucas created the Aramusha CONFIRMED!

Ujir0
11-17-2017, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDlMml68tgs

here you go.
at 0:35 you can hear that everyone was just circle jerking the shaman and when it comes to the ronin they talk it off like: "had to make some samurai dude lolz".

there was clearly not much thought process for the aramusha.

i believe i read that they based him on Miyamoto mushashi.

However i think little research has been done cuz he's a disgrace to the undefeated ronin.

The lesbian looking shaman however does stuff thats not even remotely possible in reality.

Linnix1
11-17-2017, 04:51 PM
If it's true Miyamoto is rolling in his grave at his good name being dragged through the mud