PDA

View Full Version : And Ubisoft wonders why this game bleeds players like it does.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-16-2017, 03:59 AM
BRAND NEW SEASON

Everyone coming back to try out the new characters!

Except you have a few issues

- Servers are crapping the bed due to the influx of players

- Once AGAIN the new characters are not properly balanced

- Aramusha is THOROUGHLY average. Essentially Highlander 2.0

- Shaman is more broken than Centurion EVER was

- Matchmaking errors left and right

- New bugs thanks to new patch

Good job guys. Way to give returning players a reason to stay.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 05:38 AM
Aramusha is 20 times better than highlander, but yeah.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-16-2017, 05:50 AM
Aramusha is 20 times better than highlander, but yeah.

Which makes him middle of the pack.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 05:56 AM
Which makes him middle of the pack.

He is still incredibly good, if compared to most of the characters.

Ppl say its trash just because they released the shaman, which is a mix of the most cancerous classes all in one.

CoyoteXStarrk
11-16-2017, 06:02 AM
He is still incredibly good, if compared to most of the characters.

Ppl say its trash just because they released the shaman, which is a mix of the most cancerous classes all in one.

Aramusha is trash compared to 75% of the people imo.

A brand new character already useless.

Netcode_err_404
11-16-2017, 06:08 AM
why would be useless ? Because it doesn't have a spammable 50/50 ?

Because im genuinely curios to know why a certain class is trash according to this community.

ChampionRuby50g
11-16-2017, 06:34 AM
I think the community is selling the Aramusha short prematurely. Few games I've played show that he is very strong against Assassins, it's hard to block that infinite combo with a reflex guard especially if you've already been hit. I haven't played any of my main heros against him, so I can't say for sure if I agree with the community here, or not.

Now the bots are level 3, I have seen the Aramusha bot dismantle some very skilled players easily. This is either due to
A. Been a new hero to game and everyone is still getting used To them
B. Aramusha has some strong mind games and can be effective against others

I would say both, because when a player gets that good with Aramusha everyone is going to have to think twice about fighting them.
If there's two Aramusha's forget it, it'll be next to impossible to block all that light spam. Fighting two will mean certain death.

Shamans a whole different story.

Tyrjo
11-16-2017, 06:45 AM
I don't think the Aramusha is as bad as people make him out to be. He's easily better than the average hero.

iso_memory
11-16-2017, 07:32 AM
BRAND NEW SEASON

I've been lurking the forums since day one, and while typically your vitriol gives me brain cancer and I move on, I think for the first time in nearly a year, you hit the nail on the head... so kudos :\

Xaviloga
11-16-2017, 11:20 AM
Dunno where Aramusha is, but even if hes high tier its ok to me. I can understand that Ubi put new heroes at a good spot at release, but shaman looks like too much. Hard to think they didnt realize it before the release.

Illyrian_King
11-16-2017, 12:35 PM
BRAND NEW SEASON

Dedicated Servers are coming!

The bigger problem is that the game bored the **** out of me, but thanks to the new update we have Tribute now, which is quiet fun ... eventhough it's no new Siege Mode, which was way more anticipated :rolleyes:

Knight_Raime
11-16-2017, 12:47 PM
I miss when you were a reasonable person. Now you're just a cynic.

FightingFerrets
11-16-2017, 01:14 PM
I was big into the game and the forums for the first three or four months and then fell out over the summer. I've been trying to get back into it but it hasn't been easy. I'm not sure if it's reassuring or or frustrating to know that there are still significant issues surrounding the game 8 months post release....

Knight_Raime
11-16-2017, 01:22 PM
I was big into the game and the forums for the first three or four months and then fell out over the summer. I've been trying to get back into it but it hasn't been easy. I'm not sure if it's reassuring or or frustrating to know that there are still significant issues surrounding the game 8 months post release....

Well to be fair they have made some good progress. They fixed flicker. They added in significant chip damage. They have gotten rid of nearly all unlock tech (some still exists but most practical and easy unlock tech is gone,) critical health regen was removed so no more turtling to regen hp and be safe again. Guard switch speed was normalized. OOS now is more of a threat dashing is slower and lights will continue combos while they are in OOS blocked or not...

Either later this season or next season their parry changes will drop. And sometime after that character reworks are coming. zerker, kensei, conq, and I forget the 4th one are the first batch being reworked though others are being worked on the progress on each rework is varied. I would say now is good as time as any to jump back in.

Vakris_One
11-16-2017, 01:24 PM
To be fair most of the connection issues are worse for some than they are for others. I rarely get dropped from a match nowadays and I can find Dominion, Duel, Brawl and Tribute matches quite quickly.

New bugs with new updated are to be expected, no game is immune from them. It's how fast they get fixed that matters. And first impressions about the new characters is very subjective until everyone has lived with them for at least 1 week.