PDA

View Full Version : Ya ... no, I'm done

We.the.North
11-16-2017, 02:25 AM
This is even more "fail" then the Centurion release at season 2.

Shaman is beyond overpowered there is no doubt about it. She takes a lot of moves from many different classes, but those moves hit harder, move further, are feintable / soft feintable and she also has some crazy good feats.

Aramusha could be considered "balanced" if I wasn't playing a reflex guard character. I get stunlocked by his infinite chain 100% - 0%. I also play Shinobi and that Aramusha as litteraly no recovery period between his attacks and thus, he is near impossible to ranged guardbreak ... kindda like the gladiator chaining his moves. The rest of the roaster at least can be punished when they whiff an attack. God Damn. Who thought at Ubisoft making a character fails miserably at counterattacking with very weak punish from blockade and no heavy from GB ... but he's still strong because of his infinite chain stunlock ?? Who seriously though making a light spamming hero would make the game more fun after reading all the complaints on the forums about PK and Shinobi light spam ??

Season 4 is ****ed up. I'm done for at least a couple months until Ubisoft fix this garbage. Months !! One patch will not fix this hot mess. The game has gone to hell. 2 steps forward in season 3 and a massive 100 steps backward in season 4, holy ****.

El_Duderino_RGB
11-16-2017, 02:33 AM
The Tribute Mode is really good, I do not think the patch is just bad.

Yes the New Characters are a little bit Overpowered but thats normal, all DLC characters were at the beginning op, just learn to handle with it like in the first Seasons.

If you want to know how beat the Shaman, look at the Level 3 Bots, they doing that very good ...

h4tsune-miku
11-16-2017, 02:35 AM
Yeah Im quitting too, the game is utter ******** at this point and all they do is make ****ing ***** piss DLC champs that are OP against all the original champs.

They cant even balance the ****ing game properly.

Suggestion is that we all should move on like 95% of the playerbase already did. XD

We.the.North
11-16-2017, 02:42 AM
Yes the New Characters are a little bit Overpowered but thats normal, all DLC characters were at the beginning op, just learn to handle with it like in the first Seasons.

It goes well beyond getting used to playing against them. In fact, Shaman has similar moves to a lot of other heroes in the game :
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7d0qdv/shaman_has_nearly_every_mechanic_in_the_game/

But those same move have superior damage (just compare dodge attacks for fun), superior range (wtf leap attack across the whole map), superior tracking (pounce go around corners). It goes beyond comprehension to give a character the same moves, but just better in every way. She also has some of the very best feats in the game. Last, her bite (working very well with any other ally who can apply a bleed effect) makes her pounce even more deadly and MUCH MORE EASY TO LAND than a Shugoki Demon Embrace :
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7czsfv/shamans_predators_mercy_vs_shugokis_demons_embrace/

So ya, it's not about getting used to playing against Shaman. Just check the numbers behind the game design. She is broken as ****.

Kenny324410
11-16-2017, 02:44 AM
Sheís the least op out off the two well on consuls Aramusha light spam is to fast to keep up with on consul gard dose not movie fast a nuff you canít even doge it bascule only stop to it itís parring the first light uther wize you get locked in to a infinity chain till you die take 0 skill to use

We.the.North
11-16-2017, 02:48 AM
She’s the least op out off the two well on consuls Aramusha light spam is to fast to keep up with on consul gard dose not movie fast a nuff you can’t even doge it bascule only stop to it it’s parring the first light uther wize you get locked in to a infinity chain till you die take 0 skill to use

Yep, already said it was very poor design to let a character (Aramusha) do an infinite stunlock chain against any reflex guard character. After all the complaints regarding Shinobi and PK light spam, who though at Ubisoft it would be good to give a character an infinite chain like that.

El_Duderino_RGB
11-16-2017, 02:58 AM
It goes well beyond getting used to playing against them. In fact, Shaman has similar moves to a lot of other heroes in the game :
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7d0qdv/shaman_has_nearly_every_mechanic_in_the_game/

But those same move have superior damage (just compare dodge attacks for fun), superior range (wtf leap attack across the whole map), superior tracking (pounce go around corners). It goes beyond comprehension to give a character the same moves, but just better in every way. She also has some of the very best feats in the game. Last, her bite (working very well with any other ally who can apply a bleed effect) makes her pounce even more deadly and MUCH MORE EASY TO LAND than a Shugoki Demon Embrace :
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7czsfv/shamans_predators_mercy_vs_shugokis_demons_embrace/

So ya, it's not about getting used to playing against Shaman. Just check the numbers behind the game design. She is broken as ****.

That does not mean that she is invincible.

You can beat them easily, with the right timing.

Look at the Shinobi, he was OP from the beginning, is still OP today, and yet you have not stopped playing for honor.

We.the.North
11-16-2017, 03:02 AM
That does not mean that she is invincible.

True, but it certainly doesn't mean she is balanced. How much fun do you have in a knife fight if the other guy has an AK-47. Great thinking !!

Look at the Shinobi, he was OP from the beginning, is still OP today, and yet you have not stopped playing for honor.

With 90 hp, I never though the Shinobi was OP. Annoying, but not OP. Centurion 8 second cutscene on the other end also burned me a lot from this game. However, Shaman and Aramusha are on a completely different level. In a SINGLE DAY of gaming, i'm beyond frustrated by their cheese. So much in fact I have the insight of telling myself this game just isn't fun anymore no matter how hard I try to ignore its flaw. The flaws are just THAT BIG at the moment.