PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubisoft finally quitting For Honor since the beta! (shaman ruined it)

ChrisTaben2017
11-16-2017, 01:42 AM
Well done Ubisoft been playing this game since the beta with my 3 friends and now season 4 is out we have officially given up. All there needs to be is one shaman in a game and even with 0 gear it will kill our 180 gear warden and conq who are both platinum in tournaments everytime.

The game has become so unbalanced now its made even more a joke of itself than I thought possible. Fix this sh*t or lose your player base. Stop being greedy money grabbers and making OP DLC shi*ters and make the game playable.
I'll be back on in a month (probably longer since you can't fix a simple thing)

VinDieseII69
11-16-2017, 03:49 AM
bye Felicia

ChrisTaben2017
11-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Bye shaman main

PDXGorechild
11-17-2017, 01:44 PM
She's a bit overpowered yeah, but i've still been having some good fights with them and won a fair few on my bottom tier Berserker. I even managed to kill 3 of them in a 3v1 (Noob players i guess) with revenge up.

Every season we've had a new class that's been overpowered. Centurion first, then the Glad and now the Shaman. Don't know what you expected really. I wouldn't say she's as bad as Cent was, definitely not as frustrating to fight. Overall not really something to quit the game over.

The roster is full and Ubi have promised to rework old characters and balance the fight system. Shaman will probably get toned down before too long. Be patient ;)

But if not,

bye.

Vakris_One
11-17-2017, 02:48 PM
The game's in better shape than it's ever been. Winning a tournament now actually means you have to attack. Attacking in a fighting game? Absolutely bonkers concept, I know.

Well if you gotta go, you gotta go. See ya.

CaptainAfrica69
11-17-2017, 02:56 PM
cheers buddy ..oh and close the dore on your merry way out lolz.

Anarnam
11-17-2017, 03:02 PM
You literally kept playing with release of pre-nerf shinobi and ultra OP cutscene centurion but you only decided to stop now? Oh silly boy'a

Fairemont
11-17-2017, 06:24 PM
I just ram my Nobushi's naginata down her throat. I haven't met one that doesn't just go crazy aggressive at me and then try to pounce, so I just stab her in the face until she quits.

In a 1v1 basis I've not found shaman to be overwhelmingly powerful. 2+v1 her and aramusha are both really dangerous. Shaman will come at you with a lot of leaps and stuff that are hard to block if you are not focusing her, and Aramusha will just continually slam you with his unending combo, Both make it hard to defend against more than one person.

bmason1000
11-17-2017, 08:39 PM
I just stab her in the face until she quits.That is the best thing I've read on these boards in a long time haha

ChrisTaben2017
11-18-2017, 03:41 AM
Parenchymas the hilarity of thinking the warden and conq are good in this game is hilarious. Everyone knows conq is low tier and warden at best is bottom medium tier.
Throw a shinobi that knows how to at least do the kick at a warden and it's over.

"180 gear warden and conq"
No one will miss you

They sure as hell will no one plays as them anymore. I haven't seen another Warden in the last 20 games I played and I saw one Conq. But most common plebs play as overpowered characters because they need to win.

ChrisTaben2017
11-18-2017, 03:43 AM
Anarnam,
That's what i'm talking about. Shinobi and cent are crazy still. I can take them as warden now (sometimes) because of my playtime and it's still a uphill battle. That is how bad Shaman is and it's only gonna get worse as people are hitting 180 gear with her.

SammyCannon
12-27-2017, 03:06 PM
Tried the game after a while.
Well, shaman is still ruining the game 4v4.
What an absolute **** character.

EDG_Avocado
12-28-2017, 02:23 AM
bye. And ubisoft doesn't care. Anyways you will be missed

Erhanninja
12-29-2017, 12:08 AM
Shaman has the best of move sets and feats of every character in this game. She even has moved goes beyond mechanics of this game. She has stealth and she can jump half of the map you donít even see whatís coming and you are dead. One example her head butt can stagger for no reason. Or she can GB throw and you are still staggered after throw and head butt you are ledged. Whatís worse than Shaman is Level 3 Shaman bot. Deflects everything even Orochi zone.

Dane520123
12-29-2017, 01:22 AM
Anarnam,
That's what i'm talking about. Shinobi and cent are crazy still. I can take them as warden now (sometimes) because of my playtime and it's still a uphill battle. That is how bad Shaman is and it's only gonna get worse as people are hitting 180 gear with her.

If you're still pathetically having trouble with the centurion please kindly **** off and uninstall.

TB-Daisyyy
02-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Instead of adding useless items and cosmetics maybe fix the broken ****ing mess that is shaman, perfectly timing dodge and she still hits you, she waits till you go for the attack (since playing defensive is ****ing impossible now) and dodge attacks you into a bite that oneshots you, but i think ubi is right in putting useless ****ing black and gold gear and a new msk outfit thats WAAAAY more important than fixing this trash hero thats only getting played by people who are too trash to play any other character, **** you ubi, **** you shaman mains, i hope you die of cancer

XJadeDragoonX
02-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Instead of adding useless items and cosmetics maybe fix the broken ****ing mess that is shaman, perfectly timing dodge and she still hits you, she waits till you go for the attack (since playing defensive is ****ing impossible now) and dodge attacks you into a bite that oneshots you, but i think ubi is right in putting useless ****ing black and gold gear and a new msk outfit thats WAAAAY more important than fixing this trash hero thats only getting played by people who are too trash to play any other character, **** you ubi, **** you shaman mains, i hope you die of cancer

Are people still complaining about shaman? Cuz I'm pretty sure they're not that bad anymore. I never struggle against them. It's those damn aramusha that give me issues lol

iiRAINBOW_DASH
02-22-2018, 10:39 PM
LOL gear don't matter in 1v1. Are you serious?

Tirik22x
02-22-2018, 10:41 PM
Yea... I just came back after about 7 months or so, and Iím loving the state of the game, minus the Shaman.

****s bogus. Sheís wayyyyyy overpowered. She hits ******ed hard, has good range, quick AF, and basically has infinite stamina. Itís absolutely ridiculous, and completely uncalled for.

Vakris_One
02-23-2018, 02:46 AM
You need to calm your shizz down. Seriously man, losing your cookies so much over a video game that you hope people will "die of cancer". Such triggered nonsense.

JadeBosson.
02-23-2018, 02:53 AM
lol this post got necroed

Vakris_One
02-23-2018, 03:06 AM
lol this post got necroed
A lot of necroed whinge threads have started popping up lately. Being bumped up by relative newcomers who probably did a quick Google search while triggered and came to seek a pity parade while they vent.

A shame the majority of new players are still as alergic to asking for advice as ever and would rather just come to the forums to cry for nerfs cos a certain character keeps spanking them.

David_gorda
02-23-2018, 03:38 AM
I understand op, reminds me about season 2 when everyone i played with quit because Of the centurion. Ubisoft just release op character Every season that is pure cancer just to sell some more steel. Unfortunatly they dont think longterm about the player Base and People quit when op Broken superheroes Been introduced Every season.

Vakris_One
02-23-2018, 04:00 AM
I understand op, reminds me about season 2 when everyone i played with quit because Of the centurion. Ubisoft just release op character Every season that is pure cancer just to sell some more steel. Unfortunatly they dont think longterm about the player Base and People quit when op Broken superheroes Been introduced Every season.
More like there's always those folks who would rather cry up a storm on the forum rather than learn what they can do against the characters they have a problem with. There is literally not a single character on the roster that hasn't gotten a "This mofo is OP!" thread written about them at some point. Honestly if that was the sole quality of "data" the devs had to work with then we'd be lucky to still have the ability to even do attacks left in the game. Lest someone cry on the forum that "insert hero of choice here" was allowed to hit them.

Personally I haven't met a single hero in this game that is impossible to overcome once I learn what they can do. Are some more annoying to play against than others, absolutely. But this mentality of giving up as soon as you see a certain character in the match loading screen is just sad.

David_gorda
02-23-2018, 04:12 AM
More like there's always those folks who would rather cry up a storm on the forum rather than learn what they can do against the characters they have a problem with. There is literally not a single character on the roster that hasn't gotten a "This mofo is OP!" thread written about them at some point. Honestly if that was the sole quality of "data" the devs had to work with then we'd be lucky to still have the ability to even do attacks left in the game. Lest someone cry on the forum that "insert hero of choice here" was allowed to hit them.

Personally I haven't met a single hero in this game that is impossible to overcome once I learn what they can do. Are some more annoying to play against than others, absolutely. But this mentality of giving up as soon as you see a certain character in the match loading screen is just sad. true i personally play classes i think look best. Raider prebuff was My first Class after tjat lawbringer prebuff, i played highlander to rep 13 prebuff aswell. Most Of the dlc classes are just not fun play to play against. I still stick around because i Love medivieal pvp but its so Much crap and issues with this Game only hardcore fans stock around.

Vakris_One
02-23-2018, 04:51 AM
true i personally play classes i think look best. Raider prebuff was My first Class after tjat lawbringer prebuff, i played highlander to rep 13 prebuff aswell. Most Of the dlc classes are just not fun play to play against. I still stick around because i Love medivieal pvp but its so Much crap and issues with this Game only hardcore fans stock around.
I stick around because I love the combat system, the setting and the look of my favourite heroes. As much as I've gotten seriously tilted at certain cheesey crap and even particular characters at times I eventually adapt an approach towards them. It probably helps that I have a couple of characters that I use - whatever counters or negates one of my characters may not work against another.

The only thing that was able to brake my enjoyment and make me leave for a month was the ridiculous amount of bugs and end of match errors that happened around Season 3.

Charmzzz
02-23-2018, 10:24 AM
I stick around because I love the combat system, the setting and the look of my favourite heroes. As much as I've gotten seriously tilted at certain cheesey crap and even particular characters at times I eventually adapt an approach towards them. It probably helps that I have a couple of characters that I use - whatever counters or negates one of my characters may not work against another.

The only thing that was able to brake my enjoyment and make me leave for a month was the ridiculous amount of bugs and end of match errors that happened around Season 3.

Oh man, I can only agree again. My 3 Characters, I love them. And I love the people crying "PK OP" when I carry my team with 15:1 on my Rep 41 girl. Next match I just take my Rep 20 Warden or Rep 15 Gladiator and do the same to them. Love the silence afterwards. ;)