PDA

View Full Version : Option for R3 press down for fullblock stance

Quesant
11-15-2017, 11:28 PM
I find the design for full block being analog stick down very clunky, i always seem to accidentally trigger it as i tend to rotate my analog instead of pushing it in the direction, this is especially frustrating with aramusha as that accidental trigger is literally a death sentence and gives them free damage, i know its bound to reset camera, but in guard stance it does nothing, I don't see why there shouldn't be an option to either use analog stick down or R3

D-d0g56
11-15-2017, 11:54 PM
You could try tweaking your deadzone in the options. Although if you make it less sensitive you'll struggle to react as fast when block/parrying etc. At least you can avoid accidental inputs more often though.

Quesant
11-15-2017, 11:59 PM
I have done this, but i still hit it by accident, as i said in the post i tend to rotate my analog instead of just pushing it in the direction, so it catches the bottom guard and activates fullblock, its a pain, keyboard and mouse is the C button which is a direct non analog input, i dont see why they cant do this for a controller as well, thanks for the input though