PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Blood Trance

RagnorakInhuman
11-15-2017, 11:09 PM
This thread is a simole request to the devs to add something that i feel is a must to Shaman, that being, an indication that a shaman is in blood trance. Sometimes im fighting a shaman 1v1 and idek im bled until she's taken a bite out of my neck and im dead. And then in 4v4 game modes, i may get bled in the middle of an all out brawl and, being so in the moment, i fail to notice this and instantly am pounced on and killed because it takes out 2 bars for some reason.

Anyways, i was thinking this indication could be like a red aura around her or some kind of effect like that. Highlander's weapon flashes and glows when hes in attack stance AND he holds it lower meaning that theres 2 ways of telling just by looking at him that hes in attack stance. Meanwhile, shaman gives no indication of blood trance from just looking at her. How am i to know that one of my teammates is bled? I can't. So that's why i feel this change is a simple and LOGICAL must-have at this point.

Idk if the devs are going to see this but in the off-chance that they do I'm putting this idea out there. Whether or not they tske my advice is out of my control, as always.

CandleInTheDark
11-15-2017, 11:19 PM
The screen shows you when you are bleeding, that is your warning that any passing Shaman might find herself hungry whereas the alternative means coding in something that makes them glow whenever they are in sight of anyone that is bleeding while also making it so that people not bleeding don't see that. If anything it is the shaman that has to be more observant to see when someone has a bleed bar.

RagnorakInhuman
11-15-2017, 11:33 PM
This is true, however, I've found that the screen effect only plays 50% of the time for me. Os its somewhat unreliable to say the least. But i guess ill just have to deal with it

The_Helhound
11-15-2017, 11:39 PM
Your character flashes red, blood spurts, and your health bar has a visible indicator. All of her attacks that cause bleed flash purple and dont chain on their own. She has only three ways of procing it. One requires pin point defense, another a finished chain. Only one of them is discreet, and its slow enough to only work if you bait a parry with it.

Hope this helps.

RagnorakInhuman
11-15-2017, 11:50 PM
I guess its just a matter of getting used to fighting against the character.