PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft For Honor: Starter Edition?

AzureSky.
11-15-2017, 10:10 PM
Hello, a lot of my friends play fighting games, but they are not really into for honor after all the problems and bad news it had, Rainbow six siege had a similar fate and you fixed it with dedicated servers and i was hoping that you did a starter edition like rainbow six siege of for honor, you can do it without story (we only use it for ornaments, its not that good honestly) and just the 3 vanguards, then you can sell the rest of non dlc heroes at a increased cost (10k for example)

Right now only 2 modes work on my region, because of the lack of players and 60$ price tag of for honor, most modes dont work in multiplayer (no players) and the story is pretty short and only worth it as a fast tutorial that gives you ornaments. Thats the biggest reason that no one plays it (on my region) it would be nice if you added a starter edition pack to fix it, you could release it after the dedicated server patch and win lots of players.

T_Sesh
11-15-2017, 10:30 PM
I imagine something like this will probably come after season 4 ends, as they are currently working on switching to dedicated servers and improved tutorial systems. That says to me they are anticipating more new players down the line, which screams of a switch to free-to-play or similar.

AzureSky.
11-15-2017, 10:40 PM
I imagine something like this will probably come after season 4 ends, as they are currently working on switching to dedicated servers and improved tutorial systems. That says to me they are anticipating more new players down the line, which screams of a switch to free-to-play or similar.

I dont think the game its going free to play (even if it a GREAT idea since they could win SO MUCH more money if they did that, since the microtransactions in this game are actually cool and worth it) mostly because its Ubisoft, they never did a free to play online multiplayer game.