PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback - Season 4

JeansenVaars
11-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Hi there,

I know for honor has a quite hard timeline, but got to admit, yesterday I played 6 hours in a row and it was flawless! so congratulations on the release. These are the items I highlight as positive

* Only one connection drop in 6 hours of gameplay

* That annoying bug of the match not ending and restarting all broken is now solved. Worst case scenario now it takes about 10 seconds before it actually finishes the match

* Heroe balancing is one of the best so far IMHO. Just two annoying things: Shaman execution does not allow revive if it has been interrupted by another player. Shinobi feels a little bit OP if in the right hands. When dodging the kick, if I try to guardbreak, he scapes by jumping back again. This should be a guardbreak opportunity for me. And I feel super powerful when playing the valkyrie.

* Map loading is indeed much faster!

* People joining matches feels smoother. Even though there isnt much people playing, joining a match does not take too long (South America)

* New heroes are fun and not disruptive, new content is welcome. New maps are good.

Wish this was this way earlier so not many people stopped playing, but let see how it goes.

JV

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 06:41 PM
Well said and true played like 12 hours and no connection problems because im wired i usually get 1 error once a hour but thats from the wireless people who dont know wireless is not for gaming.

And yes on ps4 is full of people like always, u must be on pc which i ve seen thru the montha needs more more people, i think ubisoft needs to do a campain for that only, i dont know..

This is the season that will make for honor have a brand new start, we all waited this for so long all we have to do now is just enjoy! Good Fight ubisoftMontreal!

FinnOfTheHorde
11-15-2017, 06:44 PM
"* Heroe balancing is one of the best so far IMHO. Just two annoying things: Shaman execution does not allow revive if it has been interrupted by another player. Shinobi feels a little bit OP if in the right hands. When dodging the kick, if I try to guardbreak, he scapes by jumping back again. This should be a guardbreak opportunity for me. And I feel super powerful when playing the valkyrie"
Nani? Nani? This game have Balance? OP Shinobi and more OP Shaman. Good balance xD. OG characters can do **** versus Shaman and Shinobi.