PDA

View Full Version : Very good Shaman tutorial.

FinnOfTheHorde
11-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Missing OP Centurion?
Wanna play another OP character?
Shaman is for YOU! [At least for 2 months, cuz after this 2 months Ubisoft (FINALLY) will nerf her]
What you need to do?
1. Spam light attacks.
2. Enter blood trance.
3. Spam predator's mercy.
Here you go! You are now the best warrior in For Honor.

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 05:17 PM
Feels like you don't have season pass, FeelsBadMan, to be fair bit would feel the same way if i was in your place, but wait, I've been there when about two seasons in a row there was a centurion who used to body all of us but times have changed and now he is on the forums crying he got bodied by the zerk 2.0. What can i say it feels good having the tables turning. Karma is real, peace!

BTTrinity
11-15-2017, 05:33 PM
Im gonna break her down so people dont defend her being the biggest piece of cancer to ever step foot in FH.

Her Pounce/bite is 400ms (As fast as pk zone)
Her Pounce/bite is unblockable charge
Her Pounce/bite has no recovery (Its unpunishable, literally no drawbacks for using it)
Her Pounce/bit deals 3 bars of damage and heals her.

Its literally Berserker with soft feints and unreactable/unpunishable demons embrace. The bias around this games balancing is going to kill it (Its very clear the balancing team were circIe jerking the shaman and completely forgot about Aramusha) jesus id love for the Samurai to have a decent NON ASSASSIN character, but no... Vikings and Knights are the only ones allowed with good heroes.

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 05:56 PM
To be fair yes the bite needs 1 bar damage and just healing and maybe less length like they did to cent but at the same time she is good in 1v1 but 1v2 or more that's when the story changes.

Vakris_One
11-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Here's a better Shaman tutorial:

https://youtu.be/j4Kcs4xdoLs

FinnOfTheHorde
11-15-2017, 06:29 PM
Feels like you don't have season pass, FeelsBadMan, to be fair bit would feel the same way if i was in your place, but wait, I've been there when about two seasons in a row there was a centurion who used to body all of us but times have changed and now he is on the forums crying he got bodied by the zerk 2.0. What can i say it feels good having the tables turning. Karma is real, peace!

What is your ****** level? Over 9000? I have season pass (Aaaaannnnddd pre-order bonus you ugly shaman main). Karma? What is that? Magic does not exist. I have Centurion on rep 9 (I was playing only PvAi cuz we know how For Honor servers works) because I was hoping for TOTAL NEW armors (But we got trash again Again and AGAIN). Im Lawbro main but idiots (I dont know how I can call someone like you) are killing For Honor. We need changes for her cuz Ubi make same mistake like with Centurion. But go and spam about Karma (I guess you are a Viking but full respect for another Vikings) and jerk to your new trash hero.

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Im rep 108 rep 2 almost 3 shaman, and i can see why ur hating it. Because one on one she gets cent and lawbringer burried. So yes that's karma, magic for people like you!

I been bodied by lawbringers, cents and pks and others for more then 3 months. Berserk 2.0 is here!

And yes im a true Viking and a real shaman so i feel bad for people like you with all that hatred bubbled within and no love to give but for themselfs and for whats theirs. I wish you have a good season 4! Peacee

Netcode_err_404
11-15-2017, 09:37 PM
Im rep 108 rep 2 almost 3 shaman, and i can see why ur hating it. Because one on one she gets cent and lawbringer burried. So yes that's karma, magic for people like you!

I been bodied by lawbringers, cents and pks and others for more then 3 months. Berserk 2.0 is here!

And yes im a true Viking and a real shaman so i feel bad for people like you with all that hatred bubbled within and no love to give but for themselfs and for whats theirs. I wish you have a good season 4! Peacee

lol

I think for today is enogh making yourself look stupid. Would you agree ?