PDA

View Full Version : overall a nice update

SenBotsu893
11-15-2017, 03:58 PM
even though the overwhelming shaman will probably dominate the threads for the coming days i wanted to give some credit to where credit is due.

overall the update has brought many nice improvements.

lvl 3 bots feel like they are actually a threat now and not some cannon fodder. i know they just read your controller inputs but its better than having a braindead bot in your team.

faction war update is als very nice. the hard numbers are waaaaay better than just the percentage. its now way easier to see by how much any faction is generating more assets.

i also heard that the aftermath of time snap removal has been sorted out. i personally cant tell in 4v4 modes but its still nice to hear.

new weapons and armor(variations?) always nice to have some more divercity. not sure if its actuall new armors thog could be just another spike addded ontop of spikes.

Character customisation during matchmaking -> thank the lord cuthulu and every other celestial beeing thats some quality of live improvements right there.

new game mode: well for me personally its just another gimmick game mode like skirmish/elemination. i would have preferd another more immersive gamemode. but i appreciate the work and effert that goes into it.

as i said overall a good update and that makes me see the progress the devs are doing. so keep up the good work

Waxfacts
11-15-2017, 04:34 PM
I think everything added was definitely an improvement. Besides shaman who i personally could use some looking at, i think everything is pretty good. I will add though lvl 3 bots in player vs ai is a bit of a pain, since i usually play that mode to grind a little and just chill out. Pvp is where i try, but now it seems to be the reverse since the bots are like psycho mantis with their skill. I think in pvp if someone leaves or disconnects that they should always be replaced with lvl 3 bots, but pve doesnt seem necessary for them. In pve the whole system of (bot lvl = gear level) should come back i think.

SenBotsu893
11-15-2017, 09:44 PM
I think everything added was definitely an improvement. Besides shaman who i personally could use some looking at, i think everything is pretty good. I will add though lvl 3 bots in player vs ai is a bit of a pain, since i usually play that mode to grind a little and just chill out. Pvp is where i try, but now it seems to be the reverse since the bots are like psycho mantis with their skill. I think in pvp if someone leaves or disconnects that they should always be replaced with lvl 3 bots, but pve doesnt seem necessary for them. In pve the whole system of (bot lvl = gear level) should come back i think.

^^ too bad we can no longer unplug our controllers and plug them into the player 2 slot to avoid the psychocenitic abilities of the bots XD

Knight_Raime
11-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Yeah for the most part it feels like the mistimings people (including myself) claimed was actually a game issue and not a player issue. It feels like my parries are consistent again.
I have yet to try tribute but I hope I end up liking it. Would be nice to have something else to play besides duels. I like dominion. Just doesn't work out for me as a solo player most of the time. I feel like in tribute I can still do good even as a solo que.

I'm impressed with both heros. All shaman needs is a few small number adjustments. and aramusha just needs a 2-3 changes.

CandleInTheDark
11-15-2017, 10:17 PM
Yeah for the most part it feels like the mistimings people (including myself) claimed was actually a game issue and not a player issue. It feels like my parries are consistent again.
I have yet to try tribute but I hope I end up liking it. Would be nice to have something else to play besides duels. I like dominion. Just doesn't work out for me as a solo player most of the time. I feel like in tribute I can still do good even as a solo que.

I'm impressed with both heros. All shaman needs is a few small number adjustments. and aramusha just needs a 2-3 changes.

Tribute is pretty good, I am a pug player so I have to read what is going on in lieu of communicating with a team but it will be a good mode for those who hate being dropped into a dominion midway through. So long as you can keep the other team from sweeping you, the main benefit from the bulk of the time is working up renown, only really the last one or two minutes are important in trying to get more or keep what you have.