PDA

View Full Version : aco

curtisperkins
11-15-2017, 03:10 PM
well i bought the aco gold edtion and i'am not happy at all it just dosen't have the ac feel to it the story doesn't make sense i don't like the controls the best games are 1 to 4 the rest sucks and i think maybe they are hanging around with bioware they should have called it something else

rizenphoenix1
11-16-2017, 04:16 PM
I received this pre-order from my wife for a Fathers Day gift (kick-*** wife, I know!) I just got to start playing it this week and I now have no sound either. It's as if someone has hit a mute button in the game. I've gone in and tried to switch to mono as previously suggested with no luck. I've gone in and switched all sound settings around trying ever different permutation, and still no joy. I've restarted the Xbox and I've disconnected the HDMI thinking maybe it was loose, but no luck. I've seen people on other forums mention uninstalling the game and re-installing and still no luck. It's as if the sound driver from the game completely disappeared. To confirm, other games work fine. The issue just seems to be with this one. I've never been lucky enough to get any of the AC games this soon after a release so I'm not sure if this is par for the course or not.

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but the issues seemed to start during "Scarabs Sting". I was on my way to rescue the grandfather when a guard caught me from behind. Heartbeat started thumping, and then I was overpowered and desynchronized. When I re-spawned, the only sound was the heartbeat from the last scene. Figured it was a minor glitch and continued. Desynched again (damn lions!) and no sound on re-spawn. Completed the rescue with no sound thinking maybe it would work it's way out. Went to the cinematic with the grandfather and his granddaughter being re-united, and not one sound could be heard. Again, like someone had hit a mute button. Turned it off for the night and tried it again this morning, and I've still got absolutely no sound.

Hopefully Ubi will get on this and fix it. Annoying to wait for a game this long, and after only 4 days, it stops working properly.