PDA

View Full Version : Ubifail still not fixed the dc issue?

David_gorda
11-15-2017, 02:58 PM
Lol come back after a long break and still not fixed this? Its a disgrace!

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Because they have a crappy p2p and expect players to help fix their f*ck up by us reconfiguring our network for their game when almost all the other games on the market dont need us to. I bet 90% of the console players dont know about this port sh*t. Its why we lost so many players and why most xbox users give this game a 1 star and why its at 2.2 rating now....We expect to buy, pop it in, play it. Like the 99% of other games in our store. Not to configure our network to make this game work.

I bet I can go in For Honor on xbox and ask the first 20 players I see if they did the opening or closing of ports on their network like Ubisoft put out. I guarantee most will say...Huh? What you talking about.....Another mistake by ubisoft. Putting a picture out showing Green Nat for best experience but then say its yellow because their p2p is sh*t. I will not open ports. I have no idea what they do but have seen it could cause issues so I'll just wait for Dedicated servers so I dont have to jerry rig their f*ck up for using this new p2p model thats worse than other p2p model. Then again I hate p2p all together it favors laggy players.

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 06:21 PM
I am on ps4 have wired connection with rooter and opened the ports because most games dont teach how to or that you have to and i can say i play like 12 hours per day and i maybe get a error once a hour so i think u guys need to change your providers or get some cab cuz i bet you on that wireless stuff. Its eady to say ubisoft u suck when ur connection is worthless. Wireless is not for gaming thats all i can tell you.

CandleInTheDark
11-15-2017, 06:30 PM
The dev team is working on dedicated servers. Most of the progress has been technical but they said they do intend to share news during season 4 and according to to a tweet from Roman, the team working on it had their first test game on servers a few days ago.

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 06:38 PM
No its this games coding. I can list the number of games I've played and owned over my 30+ years of competitive pc and xbox gaming that didnt require me to mess with my network. It would fill the page and put ubis data collection to shame. The games I've had that asked me to do so in 30+ years of gaming totals 2..For Honor is one of them..By the way I use Spectrum Business Cable 60mbps wired too by the way on a short f*cking cable. You couldnt fit your hand between my modem/router and my xbox . So its better than any provider you may suggest. Unless its one I have to pay a sh*t load for. I'm a disabled vet I dont get paid much. Anyway 60mbps is good enough to handle any game on the market.

I'm not messing with my network all my other games work fine its just For Honor that gives me issues. So why should I mess with my network for 1 game out of the 300+ games I own on my xbox? I wont I'll just play vs bots til they fix it or quit the game like the other thousands of players and play one of my other games with better stability. I even pvp in ESO where its 100vs100vs100 in their faction war with no issues. So I'll wait for dedicated servers so I dont have to mess with my ports just because I like this games concept. I dont know anything about ports even on For Honors site it says xbox users have to be careful because it can screw up xbox live um no thanks how about you just fix your game. Its a flaw in this games coding many know this. Some dont. Go look at some youtube videos about For Honors p2p network.

If theres nothing wrong with this games network then why are they working on dedicated servers? Some people amaze me with their stupidity.

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 08:50 PM
The dev team is working on dedicated servers. Most of the progress has been technical but they said they do intend to share news during season 4 and according to to a tweet from Roman, the team working on it had their first test game on servers a few days ago.

Did he say if its going good or not Candle? I dont use any social media apps. They usually just piss me off. lol

CandleInTheDark
11-15-2017, 08:55 PM
Did he say if its going good or not Candle? I dont use any social media apps. They usually just piss me off. lol

Didn't specify, just said props to the people busting their butts on it, they had their first teamwide game on servers.

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 08:59 PM
Didn't specify, just said props to the people busting their butts on it, they had their first teamwide game on servers.

Giving props is a plus for me.