PDA

View Full Version : question about shipment

NDD55
11-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello,

6th of November i bought the Dawn of the Creed edition on the Ubistore, as of today i haven't gotten any news about the shipment of my item.
I contacted Ubisoft, and they said they would send a tracking code when it was sended out.
Almost 10 days later i still have not received any word about my item.
Is this normal, i thought delivery took 3 a 4 working days to arrive.
Also Ubisoft Belgium or France are unreachable on their helpdesks.
Anyone who experiences the same?

EmzyMissDevious
11-17-2017, 02:31 PM
Hello,

6th of November i bought the Dawn of the Creed edition on the Ubistore, as of today i haven't gotten any news about the shipment of my item.
I contacted Ubisoft, and they said they would send a tracking code when it was sended out.
Almost 10 days later i still have not received any word about my item.
Is this normal, i thought delivery took 3 a 4 working days to arrive.
Also Ubisoft Belgium or France are unreachable on their helpdesks.
Anyone who experiences the same?

Its a shame to say this but I think it might take a while for you to get a solution. I bought Dawn of the Creed edition back in July and it still hasn't come. Ubisoft said they were investigating it but left my ticket in progress for days, well weeks now. And I'm guessing I'm not the only one who never recieved it either. I bought the standard version in the end so I'm currently waiting on a refund cos it is absolutely ridiculous and beyond a joke how they have dealt with it.

The only thing I can suggest now is if you can't speak to them on the phone, is to open a case through their support website if you haven't already and chat with them live through there. Keep doing that and make your case known.

Hope it gets sorted for you soon :)

UbiSailorScout
11-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Hi NDD55! Sorry to hear that. Could you please contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) page with your order number? They will be able to look into this for you. Thanks!