PDA

View Full Version : The two new heroes are LIGHT YEARS ahead of the original roster...

Mighty_Mackerel
11-15-2017, 09:58 AM
It's going to take quite some time to get good at dealing with these two head aches. I swear it's like starting from square one every time a new season begins, lol.

So, anyone have any good tips for fighting against these guys?

ShonM93
11-15-2017, 10:56 AM
Use ledges and/or spikes.

Felheric
11-15-2017, 11:19 AM
Agree, now they should re-work vanilla characters to match their options.

TSCDescon
11-15-2017, 03:38 PM
They are only reworking Kensei, Conq, and Zerker because... you know, due to popularity.

I don't see the rest getting reworks.

Waxfacts
11-15-2017, 04:56 PM
I think getting used to them will be hard, however i can see eventually being able to get used to fighting a aramusha. Shaman on the other hand, i feel like even when i know what she wants to do there wont be any time to react.

thornh
11-15-2017, 05:05 PM
I didn't spend much time playing as Aramusha. I was having difficulty getting used to his moveset. Fighting against them though showed my he has a decent moveset once you get the hang of it.

I definitely wanted to play as Shaman and her moveset was daunting when I first read through it. After playing as her for about an hour I was pretty comfortable and, boy, is she insanely fun to play as! But, yes, I dreaded coming up against other Shaman. She is crazy fun though. Great character. She needs some adjustment but I hope they don't take away her soul.

uglyface87
11-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Any one have problems with blocking aramusha lights chain?? I move to the same side of the hit, but hits me anyway... this happens when the chain is started. If i cant manage to block the first hit, its hard to block others after that. What about to parry or deflect them :).

Mighty_Mackerel
11-15-2017, 11:49 PM
I feel like the Aramusha and the Shaman are the prime examples of the way the game should've been from the very beginning, (whole bunch of mix ups with a ton of openers) they're the step in the right direction... So now the rest of the cast just needs to catch up. But if what TSCDescon is true, well, we're way past "getting gud" now... we're gonna have to get GREAT if these two characters and the original cast are going to remain the way they are. Which, I'm willing to do... but like we're all agreeing here, it's going to take quite a while.

Mighty_Mackerel
11-15-2017, 11:50 PM
Any one have problems with blocking aramusha lights chain?? I move to the same side of the hit, but hits me anyway... this happens when the chain is started. If i cant manage to block the first hit, its hard to block others after that. What about to parry or deflect them.

Yeah me too, he's just SO fast, lol.

Oupyz
11-16-2017, 12:29 AM
i think it work like that , someone was helping me counter him , right attack into up into left

if he start from up he can continue to any direction

if he can start from side second hit is always up

thats what the guy said i hope so ,

as for the heroes both of them are broken comparing to the original , original heroes stand no chance at all