PDA

View Full Version : Why Ubisoft?

Rodmb.188
11-15-2017, 06:08 AM
Hi, you must know that the Highlander is slow to defend you put two characters that are very fast, yes I know there are other fast characters like Shinobi, but inserting a character with an infinite combo has passed a little bit of the limits , by me they should increase the speed of the Highlander or not make characters that have so many advantages over others, I mean: a fast character with practically infinite strokes against a slow that when he can attack is already going to be little more than half of life.

RoosterIlluzion
11-15-2017, 06:30 AM
Berserker has an infinite combo as well, but never heard a peep, Huh?

Vakris_One
11-15-2017, 06:31 AM
Hi, you must know that the Highlander is slow to defend you put two characters that are very fast, yes I know there are other fast characters like Shinobi, but inserting a character with an infinite combo has passed a little bit of the limits , by me they should increase the speed of the Highlander or not make characters that have so many advantages over others, I mean: a fast character with practically infinite strokes against a slow that when he can attack is already going to be little more than half of life.
The Highlander can initiate his Celtic Curse and follow up with another DF heavy with hyper armour in order to push through a hyper aggressive Aramusha. He also gets a crushing counter from all sides if he anticipates the Aramusha correctly. He can also mix in his OF stance kick/heavies/Caber toss to keep from becoming too predictable. All in all Highlander can be quite a problem for an aggressive character like the Aramusha.

FlyghterDRS
11-15-2017, 07:08 AM
I start playing again the game because of the highlander im rep 4 now and what i can say is that he is some how weak the coment above say that he is good but celtic curse gets parryed all the time the faints are week and take all stamina the counters are not usable except the top one he is slow etc... .
All this feedback is from my 1v1 duel experience ,he is strong in the 4vs4 scenario but he needs some buffs in the 1v1 this is all i have to say .