PDA

View Full Version : Blocking broken now??

SphericalChip53
11-15-2017, 02:56 AM
After this patch a played a couple games and almost threw my controller into the screen with how many times an attack went through my block, including an infuriating amount of heavies that I see coming a mile away. Anyone else noticing this?? I don't think I've ever experienced such block failure in a few couple games before.

Baturai
11-15-2017, 03:13 AM
yeah many things seem not to be normal.

PepsiBeastin
11-15-2017, 03:20 AM
This is been happening a lot with reflex guard for me, and attacks I dont input are happening. Twice I've dodge-slashed with orochi then tried to guardbreak, and it throws a light instead. like wtf

DaLast_Samurai
11-15-2017, 03:52 AM
This happened a ton to me playing with bots in an offline custom match just trying out the new maps and mode!

SphericalChip53
11-15-2017, 05:43 AM
It's still happening... I just had an instance where I was in a 1v2 and both enemies attacked from the left at the same time, but for some reason I blocked only one of them and the other still hit?? Seriously Ubi you need to get your s*** together.

youngbuck10101
11-17-2017, 09:41 PM
I ran into an issue yesterday where I was in a 1v2 and both attacks were coming from the right. I went to block and the one of my opponents character animation (warden), moved him in front of me as the attack happened and I was hit over the top, anyone else have a similar issue?

Baturai
11-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Yeah and sometimes my Orochis double toplights dont even connect. Instead of 2 Toplight i get 1 toplight 1 sidelight. Blocking is bugged.

UbiJurassic
11-17-2017, 11:33 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the potential issue everyone. There are a number of people bringing up issues with guarding since the start of Season 4 and I'll definitely forward the concerns over to the team. It would also help if you can link any videos where this is happening to you as well, so the team can see how this might be happening for players.

BearKaji
11-18-2017, 12:03 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the potential issue everyone. There are a number of people bringing up issues with guarding since the start of Season 4 and I'll definitely forward the concerns over to the team. It would also help if you can link any videos where this is happening to you as well, so the team can see how this might be happening for players.

I am also having issues with speed of attacks some chars like glad his lights are coming out with barely no indicator is someone else having this prob?

brashtralas
11-18-2017, 01:46 AM
The painful truth is that this crap has been happening since season 2 dropped, and has become progressively worse with each subsequent patch. I actually think itís such a deep seeded issue that they donít know how to fix or stop it.

Cuculis
11-18-2017, 03:22 AM
Just play the game and you will see... And yeah a shocking number of attacks are going right threw blocks.

Oupyz
11-18-2017, 11:44 AM
this started to happen since they removed timesnap

little lag , and u wont see any indicator before u get hit

which make assassins reign supreme

this one issue is a game breaking issue but they don't know how to fix it maybe dedicated server will fix it , or coding a better timesnap .

but none the less this is a big issue since they removed timesnap it did way more harm than good for the game

Trenk2009
11-18-2017, 11:58 AM
OMG YEEEEEES ! ITS HAPPENING SO MUCH TO ME THAT I STARTED THINKING MY CONTROLLER WAS BROKEN !

Seriously, I bait a parry with an unblockable but I CANT PARRY !
Hits goes right trew my blocking or my guard switch on his own !
My chars do things i didn't asked them to do !