PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 bots in matchmaking

iLuvMyPetRock
11-15-2017, 12:56 AM
I think its reasonable to have level 3 bots in pvp if a player leaves, but in player vs ai, its just not fun, they get almost all there parries, and there just not fun to play against, i think level 1 and 2 were fine, cuz i play this game not to go competitive, i want to relax and have fun, with this i cant have it now, since online all people do is spam and gankm please do something, i really am not enjoying this change

UbiInsulin
11-15-2017, 01:10 AM
Got it, thanks for letting us know! It should be based on player skill level (k/d ratio), but I can understand if it's not ideal for relaxation.

PrayingSoldier
11-15-2017, 03:45 AM
Yeah I feel the same way. I am an accounting major who is buried in books and constantly studying, so when I come home I want to play my current favorite game, For Honor, I come home to nothing but bot level 3's in duel and objective mode. With my brain fried, it's not a problem to play some AI matches and just unwind and play my favorite characters. An occasional bot level 3 is fine, and you can up the percentage of appearance of the bot level 3's, but give me a break here. New characters come out, everyone is excited and is spamming really annoying meta stuff in PvP, so I want to practice and play some PvAI matches to unwind and kind of learn the character while gaining a small amount of progression with him. But thanks to your executive decision making and non-public tests (I say non public because I know you say you did a public test but I don't recall hearing of one and not participating in one), I can no longer enjoy relaxing after a long day of work and school. Your bot level 3's parry every attack (faced a lawbringer and he parried 4 attacks in a row, light attacks too) and this stops me from using any new characters online. Before you even suggest I go into a custom match and set up bots I'm just going to stop you because no one in the right mind even uses custom match to test against a bot. Duel AI is good to relax and practice while gaining very low XP. Not anymore. Fix it. Right. Now. I love this game, but you are making it very hard with every bad move you make to defend it against others who bash it. Fix it.

Sincerely,
A very disgruntled lawbringer main

Claudius_Katt
11-15-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah I have to agree,
I wont be going near any matchmaking games till its fixed because its unplayable.
Fighting full level 3 enemy bot teams with a team of newbie players is about as fun as being punched in the nuts repeatedly by Mike Tyson.
There is no relaxation to be had at all and I find myself losing my drive to play completely.

T_Sesh
11-15-2017, 04:23 PM
While I agree that level 3 bots shouldn't be showing up in noob matches, I don't think I'd characterize this game as "relaxing". This is a game about intense dueling between skilled opponents on a war torn battlefield - your ******** should be clenched pretty much constantly IMO, though ideally without the frustration of getting completely worked over and over by bots you aren't yet skilled enough to beat regularly.

thornh
11-15-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm on the other side of the argument. I'm like Rep 83 now and I had a ton of fun playing last night against the bots. It was awesome to actually have to try and fight them. For once I didn't know exactly what they were going to do. They looked better, played better and the matches weren't a bore fest. I had some truly epic battles with bots and the game felt very fresh. Plus I had a blast in Tribute. It is quite a fun mode. Pure chaos. I'll definitely be playing it as much as, or more than, Dominion.

Let's please work on allowing us to select bot level in matchmaking off games. That will be a start.

PrayingSoldier
11-15-2017, 05:01 PM
I agree it's a nice challenge once in a while, but when you have a bot that parries every attack, all you can do is wait for them to mess up. This is contradicting the whole "break the turtle meta" because all you can do is wait for the bot to do a move, dodge, and punish. It's not fun. You can "spice things up" by throwing some lights and guard breaks, but the bot punishes 9/10 times. It's not fun, my noob friends hate the game now, and I am about to join them because I can't hang out with them and gain some VERY LITTLE XP for doing AI matches. I don't know if this patch is supposed to make it harder to rank up against bots or what, but - in the wise words of filthy Frank - THIS NEEDS TO STOP, NOW.

thornh
11-15-2017, 05:13 PM
I agree it's a nice challenge once in a while, but when you have a bot that parries every attack, all you can do is wait for them to mess up. This is contradicting the whole "break the turtle meta" because all you can do is wait for the bot to do a move, dodge, and punish. It's not fun. You can "spice things up" by throwing some lights and guard breaks, but the bot punishes 9/10 times. It's not fun, my noob friends hate the game now, and I am about to join them because I can't hang out with them and gain some VERY LITTLE XP for doing AI matches. I don't know if this patch is supposed to make it harder to rank up against bots or what, but - in the wise words of filthy Frank - THIS NEEDS TO STOP, NOW.

Maybe instead of bot level being based on k/d ratio it should be based on Rep score. If I'm a Rep 83 playing Dominion vAI and the other players are Rep 10 the bot level should default to the lowest common denominator. The matchmaking last night seemed to be better though and I was with Rep 50 and 60 players. A rep 60 player should be able to handle Level 2 bots with a level 3 here and there. I agree, all level 3 bots in Dominion or Tribute would be too much. The group I was matched with last night in Tribute were Rep 50 and 60 players and we were winning matches against AI in 3 minutes.

toninhocaganera
11-15-2017, 05:24 PM
Bot level 3 is annoying, sometimes harder to kill than a Rep 100 even more so if it's Aramusha. That way it's not fun to play and it's even harder to learn from new players.

but as the new patch simply ruined my game by lapping and freezing ... it does not make any difference to me.

Thugjesus2016
11-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Im a garbage player, and i have no reason to change that. But i love this game, and i loved playing against Ai. Playing against real people was BS so the level 2 boys offered a fun a challenging aspect to the game that I could play. But now im getting ganked out the wazoo by level 3 bots 24/7. Please change it back

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 05:37 PM
I'm with Thorn on this one. Having played since closed beta and had to deal with this games horrible network coding in multiplayer. I can finally have a decent fight vs bots instead of playing with laggy players or fighting too easy of bots for progression.. I can sit on my green nat the way its supposed to be than screw up stuff on my router I have no clue about for a yellow nat some here suggest I do. No thank you I'll play vs bots til dedicated servers come so I wont have to.. Note I do suffer from brain damage from an IED in Iraq. So please dont make fun of me for enjoying playing against bots and my friends. But I was amazed to see these bots parrying back to back lights. Still alittle tweaking needs done but please keep them at 3. Lvl 1 bots you can just gb ledge throw. lvl2 will counter your gb a few times but you will kinect on the 3rd or 4th time and ledge throw. They were too easy in my opinion. They shouldve had it as a choice of what lvls of bots to fight honestly. Maybe even push their lvls to 5.

Helnekromancer
11-15-2017, 06:12 PM
I love playing against lvl 3 bots.

As someone who is pretty good at the game, and wants to play their rep 40 nobushi from time to time, pvp is a hassle. I can't go too ham or risk hurting someone feelings so they rage quit and crash the game, get hate mail, and I waste time and lose experience.

I'm tired of playing with laggy, scummy, ragequitty players and fighting against lvl 1 & 2 bots are boring.

Lvl 2 bots don't parry, don't use feats, might use revenge, gb but they just hold you in place, and they don't revive you
lvl 1 bots don't do any of lvl 2 and most of the time they are standing still in a random place on the map drooling

Neither of these are fun to play with or against, I just get bored and turn the game off. Hence why I made a thread ages ago to create a Player vs AI mode in which players can fight lvl 3 bots.

So players who are good at the game can go all out and have fun vs skilled opponents without dealing with **** connections and salty attitudes.

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 06:14 PM
I love playing against lvl 3 bots.

As someone who is pretty good at the game, and wants to play their rep 40 nobushi from time to time, pvp is a hassle. I can't go too ham or risk hurting someone feelings so they rage quit and crash the game, get hate mail, and I waste time and lose experience.

I'm tired of playing with laggy, scummy, ragequitty players and fighting against lvl 1 & 2 bots are boring.

Lvl 2 bots don't parry, don't use feats, might use revenge, gb but they just hold you in place, and they don't revive you
lvl 1 bots don't do any of lvl 2 and most of the time they are standing still in a random place on the map drooling

Neither of these are fun to play with or against, I just get bored and turn the game off. Hence why I made a thread ages ago to create a Player vs AI mode in which players can fight lvl 3 bots.

So players who are good at the game can go all out and have fun vs skilled opponents without dealing with **** connections and salty attitudes.

Amen Brotha

toninhocaganera
11-15-2017, 06:52 PM
If you're good, play against people. If you are good or bad but want to relax, play against bots ...
just think you could have a choice with which level of bot to play

JarlYolo
11-15-2017, 07:02 PM
For me lvl 3 bots are 1 of best changes in this season and hope it stays this way as it is:)

Xaviloga
11-15-2017, 07:03 PM
When i saw the lvl 3 bots in PvAI info, i was a bit worried. When i went home and started to play a bit i found i could beat these bots fairly well. To me is an improvement, give me more fun, but i can understand that some people dont like it. Better if we somehow can choose the bot level. All of us happy then.

JarlYolo
11-15-2017, 07:04 PM
For me lvl 3 bots are 1 of best changes in this season, and i hope it will stay this way as it is:)

GeneraISoIo
11-15-2017, 11:24 PM
BAD MOVE FOR HONOR!!!! Make it an option for level 3 bots or go off the individual hero not overall player k/d skill level. Ruined my experience with the Aramusha. I did not think FH could piss me off even more. Please fix, I'm doing custom matches with the Aramusha until I'm comfortable against level 3 bots. I'm a Rep 68, like I want that difficulty with a new character. COME ON!!!!

You_Stink99
11-15-2017, 11:30 PM
I have posted about this before in this forum, but I LOVE the level 3 bots! I could appreciate the option to choose the difficulty for Noobs... But I wouldn't select anything but the lvl 3s... I enjoy the challenge

GeneraISoIo
11-16-2017, 12:06 AM
Noobs as in I am playing with a new character. Yes, I would like that option.

ReVoLVingVecToR
11-16-2017, 04:02 PM
Ubi, just implement 1/2 XP progression to custom matches. Its already set up with bot selection, and you can leave multiplayer with your change you made in season 4 to make the very skilled player happy. Casual player feels like still getting something in custom matches with 1/2 XP

Dark_Live_Sin
11-16-2017, 05:32 PM
Ok at first I was ok with lvl 3 bots, because you know it's a pretty good challenge but of course, the Samurai an Shaman are too op. You can't really counter the samurai or shaman whatsoever (esp lvl 3's.) even the damn peacekeeper is still overpowered bot or player. The game use to be pretty fun, though the way you all made it now its not even the feint of heart.. If you're gonna make lvl 3 bots, why not give us more exp an steel for dealing with lvl 3's? I mean it's completely fair, otherwise you are just practically forcing ppl to play pvp when most avoided pvp because mainly either little kids which psn an xbox currently suck at detailing whom is whom at any cost. Along with spammers.. I am glad however you made it where inactives were kicked which I am glad but come on... 3 overpowered characters.. Orochi had been nerfed which he shouldn't have been since he was balanced now it takes two raider heavy attacks to kill him...but samurai peacekeeper an shaman takes like 5 to 7. Really? If you wanna make it actually good like it was before this update or the second update I should say, I suggest you take it back the way it was..otherwise it's ruining the game. Samurai (no armor, but takes ridiculous mounts of hits.) warden ( like 4 to 2 ) lawbringer (depends on defense) **** like that. Vikings have leather, which means they are easy to practically kill except for iron helmets. Samurai though agile, lack in offense however parry? Need to add a break bar for them. Because the samurai blade would have broke from a raider axe swing, I mean I could be wrong but still. Anyway, you got knights whom wear ****loads of armor.. Anyway back to the topic of op characters, at first it was the kensei...the peacekeeper till season 4. The shanan whos ****ing bite heals her fully which is beyond stupidity. An then the samurai whom I can understand the feints...but feinting is mainly by acting like your severely injured, dead, or dazed. Least thats all ik of it... Then hes got two styles. (Dual an one) stick with dual handed or make it where he can use his tantos too, along with his feat fire arrow? That needs to disappear because those type of samurai never used them... Or any bow for that matter. (Or so I've noticed.) they were focused on swords, kunai's (like the shinobi's but as a actual melee) tanto's an the regular size if the orochi blade (the samurai is fine the way his blades are) other then that he should have rally, fear, speed, slippery (you know like gets out of grabs. Etc) an mainly any support.. Hes not supposed to be aggressive. Mainly defensive an a counter manuverable character. Fix him..please... Also... The way the game is called for honor.. For..... Honor... Now look at the samurai an knights.... They fight dirty like vikings... Really? You should have gave a better name...though I love the game...it needs major fixes..

Smuggler007
11-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Got it, thanks for letting us know! It should be based on player skill level (k/d ratio), but I can understand if it's not ideal for relaxation.

Is it really? Is it really based on the player's PvP skill level (k/d ratio) only? Something is not right with that math. In the old system, that was so, and for that reason, matchmaking could take a while to find players who have similar skill levels as your own by default. Then it expanded accordingly until it found you a game. With this new patch, something else is different and that could explain why matchmaking is quickly finding players closer to your skill than ever before. This is true for Xbox. I highly doubt it has something to do with a much-improved net coding at work let alone dedicated servers finally at work (oh my that could be quite an announcement at the Warrior's Den streaming today, huh). The game is more stabilized than before and that's good. But that's not the issue. The OP does not like the extreme measures the devs have taken here. While there are players who don't care how it affects them and prefer that bot 3s are here to stay, this game is meant to be fun in the first place. What one player defines as fun for them should not come at the expense of another player's fun. I have always loved how the devs have done much to fundamentally keep this as a fun game. A lot of thought goes into this process which so many players have no idea what that is like. I'd like to think a simple 'boo-boo' was made here and the devs in charge of that coding will fix it asap.

Whether this matter is seriously addressed by the game lead designers in today's Warrior's Den or not, I want them to remember and for them to remind all players that this game, which they have worked so hard for so long of a time to make possible, is fundamentally meant to be a fun game for all ---not just for the few.
:cool::cool::cool:

StriderBorne
11-16-2017, 06:09 PM
I want to play to relax a good bit too. I get it, but its like putting Street Fighter on hardest difficulty and then greying it out so you can't change it. Sometimes you want to practice moves and not be going balls to the wall 100%. You'll lose the players who want to do this to another game, and you are already bleeding out playerbase badly.

subdude1974
11-16-2017, 06:44 PM
You should be able to set the AI opponents to be whatever you want. But just another thing to the laundry list of things that is wrong with the game.

GeneraISoIo
11-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE the OPTION to have level 3 bots. I do find myself getting bored when playing with my higher heroes, but when starting a new character, or if you are a noob in with high level heros, it is NOT FUN!!!!! Make it go off individual hero skill not overall player skill. OR, have a casual mode and a hardcore mode. For real, they thought THIS was the best idea?!!!

GeneraISoIo
11-16-2017, 06:54 PM
Ubi, just implement 1/2 XP progression to custom matches. Its already set up with bot selection, and you can leave multiplayer with your change you made in season 4 to make the very skilled player happy. Casual player feels like still getting something in custom matches with 1/2 XP

This would be a start. I would like to see loot as well.

PrayingSoldier
11-19-2017, 05:28 PM
I understand your position, but no. If you think level 1 and 2 bots are too easy because you can "gb ledge throw", then maybe don't throw them off a ledge? I love playing bots too, but I don't get the satisfaction you do when you throw them off. No fun and you don't get better for it. And having the bot parry every back to back light is not fun and not realistic. they especially do this when they are out of stamina, making out of stamina punishes a thing of the past for bots. they need to fix this. I am completely in complete agreeance with upping the occurance of bot level 3, but I absolutely despise fighting all level 3's all the time. I often turn off matchmaking when I'm alone to play a pure AI match by myself to do some orders while friends are offline, and now I can't. I understand sacrifices must be made, but the new characters are annoying at level 3. I don't even know all their mixups and information and they just keep messing me up.

Helnekromancer
11-19-2017, 05:46 PM
I understand your position, but no. If you think level 1 and 2 bots are too easy because you can "gb ledge throw", then maybe don't throw them off a ledge? I love playing bots too, but I don't get the satisfaction you do when you throw them off. No fun and you don't get better for it. And having the bot parry every back to back light is not fun and not realistic. they especially do this when they are out of stamina, making out of stamina punishes a thing of the past for bots. they need to fix this. I am completely in complete agreeance with upping the occurance of bot level 3, but I absolutely despise fighting all level 3's all the time. I often turn off matchmaking when I'm alone to play a pure AI match by myself to do some orders while friends are offline, and now I can't. I understand sacrifices must be made, but the new characters are annoying at level 3. I don't even know all their mixups and information and they just keep messing me up.

Oh yes a lvl Aramusha and Shaman will style all over you. And then you thank god no player is this strong on them. xD

Jarl.Felix
11-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Yeah I feel the same way. I am an accounting major who is buried in books and constantly studying, so when I come home I want to play my current favorite game, For Honor, I come home to nothing but bot level 3's in duel and objective mode. With my brain fried, it's not a problem to play some AI matches and just unwind and play my favorite characters. An occasional bot level 3 is fine, and you can up the percentage of appearance of the bot level 3's, but give me a break here. New characters come out, everyone is excited and is spamming really annoying meta stuff in PvP, so I want to practice and play some PvAI matches to unwind and kind of learn the character while gaining a small amount of progression with him. But thanks to your executive decision making and non-public tests (I say non public because I know you say you did a public test but I don't recall hearing of one and not participating in one), I can no longer enjoy relaxing after a long day of work and school. Your bot level 3's parry every attack (faced a lawbringer and he parried 4 attacks in a row, light attacks too) and this stops me from using any new characters online. Before you even suggest I go into a custom match and set up bots I'm just going to stop you because no one in the right mind even uses custom match to test against a bot. Duel AI is good to relax and practice while gaining very low XP. Not anymore. Fix it. Right. Now. I love this game, but you are making it very hard with every bad move you make to defend it against others who bash it. Fix it.

Sincerely,
A very disgruntled lawbringer main

Try other game. This one is for for casual or week-end low players...

Vordred
11-19-2017, 07:02 PM
personally, i like the level 3 bots, level 2 bots are a waste of time and just get stomped all the time. they also give you really bad habits if you play them a bit too much, as they will get hit by stuff no player would.

but by the sounds of things in this thread, maybe we need some level 2.5 bots.

PrayingSoldier
11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
Yeah I'm not giving up after paying for the season pass and all the hard work put into this game, let alone a couple of microtransactions. This isn't a "oh i guess i'll just give up and drop this game like a bad habit" kind of change. If they don't fix it, they're going to see a reduced player base.

Smuggler007
11-20-2017, 05:58 PM
I do wonder how many have stopped playing altogether because of this one extreme action on the part of the devs. Damien stated that 20% were affected by this move. He failed to mentioned what the percentage actually is for each platform. Also, does that 20% mean the overall player accounts that exist, including those who no longer play this game for any reason for some time now, or does that 20% apply to only those regular, daily active accounts? That 20% may actually be the reverse: more like 80% have been affected. And if more are dropping out, then it spikes higher because the ones who are left must choose to play PvP or PvAi with other players. There's no way a player can play solo unless they are so good at it. Most are not when facing lvl 3 cheat bots.

Furthermore, if the players are beginning to drop out due to this, how will this affect your faction in the deployment of troops with the current Faction War? For those who care about the outcome, should it not concern you? Those who are managing so far, at what point will they just play less and less until no more because they are better off playing another game? Is there such a trend that their data is showing about this to the devs? Can they even see it? All UbiSoft cares about is the bottom line. Data be damned.

Lowering the threshold, if necessary, should be in PvP mode only until the devs add the option for players to choose which bots to play solo. It is something they can do immediately (i.e., to apply to PvP mode only), but are not motivated to do just yet. I don't know why. But if left to the imagination and perception of the players themselves, then it could be very detrimental for this game in the long run. Remember, UbiSoft only cares about the bottom line; Data be damned as well as every other great idea the devs hope to create in the near future for this game. In other words, the devs better not push that envelope too far to the very point of no return. UbiSoft could terminate the whole thing, and then what? Gone will be the Warrior's Den and the devs who still have a job will work on other projects, like Skull & Bones. I guess we'll have Pirate's Cove or something. So can anyone afford to be indifferent in the long run?

Sure seems like they can in this forum and on Reddit.

Helnekromancer
11-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Just give us the option to play vs lvl 3 bots. Like Player vs AI Hardcore or something. More exp and steel than normal player vs Ai but less than pvp.

At this moment it's nearly impossible to play 4v4 with the amount of Red Bar premades, and game just stuttering to **** and not crashing.
And playing Player vs AI is boring and I slowly get closer to turning the game off.

But with lvl 3 bots I can actually play the game and not have to worry about the opponent lag switching his way to victory so the combat is smooth and enjoyable or getting bored because the bot fights like an amateur who will stare at me as i revive my teammate.

mike132433
11-20-2017, 08:25 PM
its no secret this game's PvP is toxic and leaves most players with an awful taste in their mouth, its just an overall awful experience. So the alternative used to be "well if your not good enough, etc. then go play the bots and get better". Ok got it.....wait the bots are lvl 2-3 now, way above my current skill lvl.... so if I cant participate and get better during PvP, and I'm no where close to being ready to take down lvl 2-3 bots....where does that leave a new player trying to get better. I'm forced to only participate in custom matches in order to play at an appropriate skill lvl but have to feel punished with the fact that all that effort I'm putting forth in order to get better will be rewarded in zero progression or gear and I will quite literally have nothing to show for it.......remind me again why I should at all try to enjoy or continue to support your game at all?

David_gorda
11-20-2017, 08:30 PM
its no secret this game's PvP is toxic and leaves most players with an awful taste in their mouth, its just an overall awful experience. So the alternative used to be "well if your not good enough, etc. then go play the bots and get better". Ok got it.....wait the bots are lvl 2-3 now, way above my current skill lvl.... so if I cant participate and get better during PvP, and I'm no where close to being ready to take down lvl 2-3 bots....where does that leave a new player trying to get better. I'm forced to only participate in custom matches in order to play at an appropriate skill lvl but have to feel punished with the fact that all that effort I'm putting forth in order to get better will be rewarded in zero progression or gear and I will quite literally have nothing to show for it.......remind me again why I should at all try to enjoy or continue to support your game at all? when i start a new character i test things against lvl 0 and 1 bots like one hour so i Know the moveset then i do duels and brawls pvp until prestige 3, after that i play whatever gamemode i feel like but to get good you need to do pvp duels. AI bots dont act like human players so best to duel real players.

GeneraISoIo
11-23-2017, 12:15 AM
Has there been word from Ubi if they will make any changes to the bots again? I am just trying to complete a contract with a low level hero, and trying to finish duel matches against level 3 bots is ridiculous. Forcing this difficulty on players is not right. I agree, we should be able to choose our difficulty, casual or hardcore. Since the update to the bots, I have found myself playing less and less. Oh, I'll just bust out these contracts real quick and then practice with this hero. NOPE. Pain in the *** to complete one contract. I'll just go play another game until I feel like being seriously focused to defeat these level 3 bots.

RoosterIlluzion
11-23-2017, 02:20 AM
I think its reasonable to have level 3 bots in pvp if a player leaves, but in player vs ai, its just not fun, they get almost all there parries, and there just not fun to play against, i think level 1 and 2 were fine, cuz i play this game not to go competitive, i want to relax and have fun, with this i cant have it now, since online all people do is spam and gankm please do something, i really am not enjoying this change

Bot level 3 is annoying, sometimes harder to kill than a Rep 100 even more so if it's Aramusha. That way it's not fun to play and it's even harder to learn from new players.

but as the new patch simply ruined my game by lapping and freezing ... it does not make any difference to me.

I had a lvl 3 Warden BOT annihilate me as a Rep 2 Aramusha. I didn't realize how good Warden's still were, although it seemed like he had an unusual amount of stamina.

Spectre_zx
11-23-2017, 09:29 AM
I have no problem admitting im a casual at this game. I dont play it for the hardcore pvp schtick or to try to challenge myself with every match. Sometimes i just want to relax and make a little progress in some PvAI. Level 2 bots were perfect for that. Just challenging enough that you had to pay attention, but easy enough that i could experiment with and learn the nuances of any hero i played.

Im more of a 80% PvAI and 20% PvPer, but now that i have literally no option to play against lvl 2 bots (where i consider my comfort zone) it really stole the thunder from my enjoyment in the game. Im not interested in custom matches where no progress is made in any match.

I respectfully ask that there be an option to pick what level bot/challenge you wish to fight in PvAI game modes. Hell, if you feel so inclined, adjust the xp and steel rewards to scale with challenge (i.e 50% xp/steel for lvl 1 bots, 75% for lvl 2 bots, 100% for lvl 3 or something of the like) so i at least can pick my challenge and still get some kind or meaningful gain to my preferred play style instead of choosing between PvP (which isnt relaxing or suited to casual play) or PvAI with lvl 3 bots (where you basically get steamrolled every match unless you turtle up and have a poke match with the bot).

I really really like this game and dont want to lose steam in my enjoyment. Please create a setting that allows us to pick our difficulty level in PvAI.

tl;dr please impliment a difficulty selector for PvAI matches asap.

Vordred
11-23-2017, 11:41 AM
i think all they really need to do is tone down the bots godly parry skills, and they would be fine. that's really the only thing that makes them a pain.