PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha

BTTrinity
11-14-2017, 11:33 PM
When I use back kick, I feel like theres nothing I can do after as the target is to far for me to follow up.... Even on kicking them into a wall you dont guarantee a heavy (Unless Im just doing something wrong) Does anyone else have a good follow up for kick?

Also, is his OOS punish a heavy + light tempest combo?

The one thing I ask for IMMEDIATELY is that he gets a side heavy for guard breaking someone.

Helnekromancer
11-14-2017, 11:51 PM
It's like I'm punished for parrying the enemy xD. But the amount of times it happens is ridiculous, just have to constantly look for walls.

My kick into wall has always gotten me a top heavy so far, but idk the person i pick could just be panicing.
But I know his little dash openers are easily parried and not safe and his infinite chain combo get's block/parried on the 2nd-3rd swing.

bmason1000
11-15-2017, 12:26 AM
It's like I'm punished for parrying the enemy xD. But the amount of times it happens is ridiculous, just have to constantly look for walls.

My kick into wall has always gotten me a top heavy so far, but idk the person i pick could just be panicing.
But I know his little dash openers are easily parried and not safe and his infinite chain combo get's block/parried on the 2nd-3rd swing.what's up zerk problems

Helnekromancer
11-15-2017, 12:37 AM
Atleast zerk has super armor, so you have to respect it, this doesn't. Other than that combo what is he, zone cancel and a full block stance with crap rewards for using full block stance correctly? Come one the devs half-assed it on Aramusha and put all their time into Shaman's kit.

UbiInsulin
11-15-2017, 12:48 AM
Thanks for letting us know your issues with Aramushua's back kick. Will definitely pass this feedback on to the team.

Fhallacy
11-15-2017, 01:12 AM
They need to buff him so bad .. you cant strike with a heavy after he grabs he has noo pro moves that makes him unpredictable.... not really that fast of an attacker.. he should atleast have the unblockable like the nobushi

L4W-8R1NG3R
11-15-2017, 04:52 AM
I too believe that Aramusha is quite underwhelming. With my experience fighting against this character i can easily beat a 3v1 gank when faced with him. All they need to do is miss one attack and I can finish them off easily. And I strictly play knight characters only (excluding pk I don't play assassins).

Spectre_198
11-15-2017, 05:26 AM
I agree with the side heavy, he doesn't dodge back as far as other so I feel he needs at least a side light to open up with. I rarely use the kick and when I do its when I need to get distance from whoever I'm fighting. Ive never been big on wall strats though.

Spectre_198
11-15-2017, 05:31 AM
And on top of that he's punished way to easily; anyone else notice that when he's parried or takes a hit he stumbles a helluva lot longer that any of the other fighters

Charmzzz
11-15-2017, 09:58 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=1037667970

Aramusha is almost as fast as PK (500ms Lights chained into infinite 400ms Lights, 500ms Zone Attack with unblockable modifier on 2nd hit), fast heavy attacks (600 / 700ms), full-block-stance and his dash recoveries are among the best. So we have an Assassin-fast Character with a normal guard-stance who can infinite-combo all day long. Sounds not too bad for me.

Breezy175
11-15-2017, 11:47 AM
@Charmzzz

Hello Charmz, on paper it sounds really nice, you are right. But in practice it sucks, i mean what is a full guard stance good for when u only get a 10 dmg punish or a wall splat with luck? And how is a infity chain useful when u get blocked right away? If you face a turtle how you open him? For example Conqueror is the weakest character in my opinion cause of all the nerfs but u dont have any chance to open him up if he dont wants to.

So the details on the paper and the details in practices are completly different.

Yours faithfully

Armorking 175 PS4

Plutonium Bug
11-15-2017, 11:49 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=1037667970

Aramusha is almost as fast as PK (500ms Lights chained into infinite 400ms Lights, 500ms Zone Attack with unblockable modifier on 2nd hit), fast heavy attacks (600 / 700ms), full-block-stance and his dash recoveries are among the best. So we have an Assassin-fast Character with a normal guard-stance who can infinite-combo all day long. Sounds not too bad for me.

He is really fast and playing against him on console it is sometimes really hard to block him if you play against someone that can mix up the light attacks really well.
So far I don't think he is a bad character.

Oupyz
11-15-2017, 12:03 PM
he is basically so op vs assassins only , a pk on steroid with normal guard mode + full block

i think they designed him as a glad and shinoobi killer

Knight_Raime
11-15-2017, 12:25 PM
I'd recommend this post for stepping your game up with Aramusha. Has max punishes depending on the situation and some general tips.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7csyn2/aramusha_competitive_guide/

Oupyz
11-15-2017, 12:34 PM
Aramusha is very very good character but he is not Shaman so people complaining , i would go as far to say he has more potential than shaman has

T_Sesh
11-15-2017, 04:47 PM
If I'm not mistaken, based on what I've seen, you can kick into wall splat and get a left side heavy > top light chain guaranteed if you're already in the left stance. Not certain if it can be done in right stance, but I don't see why not.

SenBotsu893
11-15-2017, 08:05 PM

looks good on paper but his dodge distance is abysmall. i couldnt even dodge out of a flashbang properly.
fast light infinite chain sound good an paper too but he will always attack from top - side -top -side and so on. if you keep your guard on top then his only moveset is already shut down.
i cant help but feel his infinite chain is just inferiour to berserkers in terms of damage, the lack of hyperarmor, and that its predictable.