PDA

View Full Version : The Lag and Gameplay... I just cant take it...

ArmyReady2Jump
11-14-2017, 09:34 PM
I am so sorry I had to vent like this on patch release day. Let me start by saying Ubisoft defined my youth. Rainbow six was what I was system linking in a basement with a bunch of pimple faced nerds drinking mountain dew and Xanga chatting girls with. That said... I really cant help but feel absolute heartbreak when I play Ubisoft games as an adult!. And to make this worse my prayers go unanswered! I was so excited to see season 4 of For Honor and like some of Ubisofts predecessors I was praying maybe they fixed their title... but alas they did not. I just don't understand how you could rob a fan base and yes ... you fanboys its robbing players. Rainbow six siege was a perfect example... was a **** game until like season 2 when they fixed server issues and started making the "Buy this season pass its worth it" bs actually applicable.

Lets be honest... I DONT WANT NEW CHAMPIONS! I just want you to fix the servers.... that's all I'm asking for almost a YEAR later! You can put as much paint on a new car as you want but it doesn't mean **** if the engine is broke.

SO FAR .... on patch day... ive been DCd twice and the game has froze at the end of match making 2x for me and other players... (Showing they left but stuck on the end game screen) and guess what... I get a cumulative leaver penalty?!!? WHAT?! So... YOUR mistake has cost me as a loyal fan...

For the love of all that is holy fix the servers and you may yet see hope for this game... its the reason most of my friends quit and pry the reason I will quit again if it isn't fixed. Also a reason most fans will not buy launch release titles from your company anymore.

-Sincerely someone who wishes you would pull your head out of your tail.

UbiInsulin
11-14-2017, 11:12 PM
Hi ArmyReady2Jump, I'm sorry you've been encountering these disconnections and received a leaver ban that you didn't deserve. We haven't given a formal update on the switch to dedicated servers, but progress is being made (https://twitter.com/romcamor/status/929102925921734656). We'll let you know more as soon as we can!

Deadrider24
01-18-2018, 05:06 PM
I play For Honor on PC and i've done all story mode and also had fun online, but since 1-2 weeks i have horrible lag, the whole screen gets stuck for sometimes multiple seconds and i can't enjoy the game like this, i will defenitely stop playing until this issue is solved, and you can't blame me because i play with 500Mbit/s and 4GHz 6 Core processor, GPU Nvidia GTX 1080, 16GB Ram, there's no problem with my Rig, the problem must be the server or something.

SammyCannon
01-18-2018, 07:22 PM
I play on ps4. Feel very laggy for the last two weeks.
Dont know what has happened.

Protos_88
01-18-2018, 10:04 PM
i play ps4 and have so many red players... Ubisoft what we shall do with this lags?