PDA

View Full Version : PC PC - Nightmare Pack Issue

SgtWolf1
11-14-2017, 09:12 PM
Hi,

I'm on PC and have the game and season pass via steam. I see the Nightmare Pack is available but it I can't seem to claim it. When the roman pack came out it when right into my inventory. Not sure what the issue is with this pack. Are there issues getting this pack for PC users?

Uranus888
11-14-2017, 09:19 PM
This pack is not part of the season pass and must be purchased.

CliveVLewis
11-14-2017, 09:19 PM
You need to buy the pack. Costs 1500 Helix or you can buy them via Heka chests from Reda.

bonzazx45
11-14-2017, 09:23 PM
read the "pain" thread https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1786858-Everybody-is-ok-with-that-O/page2

SgtWolf1
11-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Ah...ok. Thanks for the reply guys. Kinda figured the season pass covered everything.

Ozymandias_II
11-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Everything in the pack, the outfit, mount, and weapons can also be bought separately from the in-game store. This way you're only spending Helix credits on the things you want and not everything the pack forces on you.

SofaJockey
11-15-2017, 10:46 AM
Ah...ok. Thanks for the reply guys. Kinda figured the season pass covered everything.

That would not be an irrational assumption.

TR.Misterscruff
11-15-2017, 11:13 AM
I must be really stupid assuming it was included in with the season pass as SofaJockey has said :rolleyes:, first they lock you out of the club rewards (which they later changed) by posting a competition before the game was actually released, then they put exclusive items behind having a twitch account. Then this **** up way too go Ubisoft its getting like The Divison part 2 ! :p

Ozymandias_II
11-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I must be really stupid assuming it was included in with the season pass as SofaJockey has said :rolleyes:, first they lock you out of the club rewards (which they later changed) by posting a competition before the game was actually released, then they put exclusive items behind having a twitch account. Then this **** up way too go Ubisoft its getting like The Divison part 2 ! :p

There are items that haven't been a part of the Season Pass since Day 1, like the mummy outfit, or the unicorn mount, how is this any different. Everything in the Nightmare Pack is also available individually in the in-game store much like everything else, and the individual items are even the same price as everything else!

The Season Pass covers exactly what it has been advertising to cover even before the game's release, I don't know why it's coming as a shock to people now.

TR.Misterscruff
11-15-2017, 11:55 AM
I don't know why it's coming as a shock to people now.

No shock at all just the way they do it, but can live without it as it has no in game value. Its not as if i stand there pruning myself in the game saying this costume looks good ;)

NegNoodle
11-15-2017, 12:15 PM
So I'm guessing this item will be possible through the heka chests right?

CaptainGigaX
11-15-2017, 07:59 PM
So I'm guessing this item will be possible through the heka chests right?

In a FUTURE title update, aka a new patch. It will probably be in the notes.

In other words, don't be spending on Heka chests to try to get the new DLC items that just dropped, you CAN NOT yet get them.