PDA

View Full Version : S4 = Fail, Ill be back in S5 if the game is even alive anymore....

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-14-2017, 09:04 PM
Im disappointed ubisoft.......

Halvtand
11-14-2017, 09:07 PM
Don't look so surprised. You clicked a forum post titled "S4 = Fail, Ill be back in S5 if the game is even alive anymore....". You knew there wasn't going to be any content in here.

AkenoKobayashi
11-14-2017, 10:09 PM
Here we ****ing go again. First day into the new season and major title update, and some ****ing chump is being salty as **** because he got his *** whooped in his first handful of games. For Honor will never die. Get that through your heads. No matter how many of you threaten to leave (but don't) there will always be 100 more people to replace you. This game is amazing if you stop whining about your terrible skill level for a few minutes.

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Here we ****ing go again. First day into the new season and major title update, and some ****ing chump is being salty as **** because he got his *** whooped in his first handful of games. For Honor will never die. Get that through your heads. No matter how many of you threaten to leave (but don't) there will always be 100 more people to replace you. This game is amazing if you stop whining about your terrible skill level for a few minutes.
First 20 to be exact. What i saw? every shaman spamming pounce and bite until you die, try and dodge? Goodluck, i had a bite track 180 degrees and another around a corner. All i've seen Aramushas do is turtle and spam fullblock counter. Although it is an amazing game. The mechanics are broken and unbalanced and ubisoft sees to remedy those issues by releasing more heroes into the already unbalanced roster, and i don't see it being fixed anytime soon, just look at PK. You think this game is growing? 100 people are gonna take my place? so when are the 5,000,000 players that going to replace the more than 50,000 players who left when this game was released broken. Dedicated servers can't be here soon enough to remedy the disconnecting issues that have been around since beta.

Armosias
11-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Actually Ubi shouldn't have released new heroes, like this would've seen you whining about them not fullfiling their roadmap and disrespecting every season pass owner.
Also, PK is broken?

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-15-2017, 10:15 AM
Actually Ubi shouldn't have released new heroes, like this would've seen you whining about them not fullfiling their roadmap and disrespecting every season pass owner.
Also, PK is broken?
Its seems its typical of them to bite off more than they chew and end up paying the price for it, its their own fault. Every PK i've fought has spammed lights and zone, i guess thats how shes supposed to be played right? abuse the most unreactable move?

Armosias
11-15-2017, 10:34 AM
Yeah I guess we can blame them for making a character who has fast attacks and call it an assassin.. I knew why I came here after all

Charmzzz
11-15-2017, 12:43 PM
PK is broken? Shaman and Aramusha have the same speed on most of their Attacks (500 / 400ms) plus better mixups, unblockables, normal-guard and full-block-stance on Aramusha. But hey, keep complaining about PK. ;)

Armosias
11-15-2017, 12:46 PM
PK is broken? Shaman and Aramusha have the same speed on most of their Attacks (500 / 400ms) plus better mixups, unblockables, normal-guard and full-block-stance on Aramusha. But hey, keep complaining about PK. ;)

Indeed PK is so OP and her kit clearly impossible to counter.. Oh wait!

RatedChaotic5
11-15-2017, 02:11 PM
First 20 to be exact. What i saw? every shaman spamming pounce and bite until you die, try and dodge? Goodluck, i had a bite track 180 degrees and another around a corner. All i've seen Aramushas do is turtle and spam fullblock counter. Although it is an amazing game. The mechanics are broken and unbalanced and ubisoft sees to remedy those issues by releasing more heroes into the already unbalanced roster, and i don't see it being fixed anytime soon, just look at PK. You think this game is growing? 100 people are gonna take my place? so when are the 5,000,000 players that going to replace the more than 50,000 players who left when this game was released broken. Dedicated servers can't be here soon enough to remedy the disconnecting issues that have been around since beta.

Well I guarantee there wont be many xbox users that replace you. Should see all the comments in the Xbox community on our console home. I see these few fan boys here talk so highly of this game. When there are literally thousands bashing it in the Xbox store. Mostly over connectivity and Nats. But ubisoft expects us to do changes to our network that almost every other game on the market doesnt. Most consolers expect a buy. pop in. play it game not a game where we have to rig up our network to fix UBIS f*ck up by chosing p2p.Which is why so many players left in the first place.Hell I bet if I asked the first 20 players I see today if they configured their ports they would probly say Huh? Whats that.... Then Ubisoft wonders why it has such horrible reviews and so many issues. Or they ignore them totally and act like everything is great.

I say good luck trying to balance a game with a sh*tty network. I wish Grey360UK was here but he left this game over these same issues. He would have my back on this. Hes a good dude.

Theres Charms again...Thinking attacks in this game are a fixed ms speed. I thought you said you had a degree in this sh*t. Did you get it from a kracker jack box? No they are not a fixed ms speed. Latency, removal of time snap, p2p. Sorry Charms those attacks are coming out at different speeds. Its been proven many times in youtube videos. So pls stop pointing out speeds of attacks that are not true.

DAmisguidedMONK
11-15-2017, 02:15 PM
It's funny how all the non season pass players already complain about the new characters, guess what they need to rework the 16 characters not the other two and you need a new tutorial.. Sorry to be mean but its payback time rep 40 zerk and got bodied by all lawbringers and cents and pks, guess whose down on the floor now?!