PDA

View Full Version : To the Devs, *VERY IMPORTANT*

MAGNAROK-YT
11-14-2017, 08:11 PM
Hi UBISOFT. Im very disapointed in you. The new characters in season 4 is game breakers. I am one of the old characters, and my main(s) are Berserker and Raider. Can you please new fighting styles for them and more possebillities? "SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BTW". Let me be very honest with You, the game is dead for me as a For Honor player. I love your game, and its one of my favorite games of all time. And now i have to take a brake from it. And i wont be back until Season 5... IF you have plans for another season that is. So good bye for now and keep up the good work. Love you guys.

UbiInsulin
11-14-2017, 11:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear you need to take a break, but I hope you'll find things in a better state on your return.
Berserker is planned to be in the first set of reworks. (https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7a78hm/i_have_a_question_after_the_four_reworks_are_done/dpaghi9/)

Oupyz
11-14-2017, 11:53 PM
the problem is the balance between original character and dlc characters , they cannot seem to understand that at all

bmason1000
11-15-2017, 12:20 AM
the problem is the balance between original character and dlc characters , they cannot seem to understand that at allMembers of the original cast are getting reworks. They definitely understand.