PDA

View Full Version : I expected a completely New Orochi :(

Baturai
11-14-2017, 07:24 PM
Nothing really is different now. WE NEED AN OPENER. RIPTIDE :( neeeds Rework pls.

AkenoKobayashi
11-14-2017, 10:15 PM
I don't think the Orochi as in the pipe for anything new in the patch notes for this update. Don't know why you expected some ninja tweaks to old characters.

CandleInTheDark
11-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Or you could play a counter attacker as a counter attacker and not pretend that half his kit doesn't exist as shown by a player who made it to the Hero Series season 3 launch on the PC showed. If you are going to try to play an orochi like a conqueror against a conqueror you are going to be at a natural disadvantage.

Neither the devs nor the patch notes indicated orochi changes were coming. A rework is in the works but until the devs say there is one coming in the next patch there won't be one coming.

UbiInsulin
11-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Nothing really is different now. WE NEED AN OPENER. RIPTIDE :( neeeds Rework pls.

I'm sorry this last patch didn't have the changes to the Orochi you wanted to see. The team is looking at reworks for some of the original heroes, but these didn't occur in this patch.

bmason1000
11-15-2017, 12:21 AM
I'm curious why you had that expectation?