PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed 5: Continue Desmond's Story!

creedbro7
11-14-2017, 05:05 PM
I have a suggestion that Ubisoft creates one (or even better two!) Assassin's Creed games (5 & 6) that continue Desmond's story where it left off from the Ezio Trilogy (the best AC games) and Assassin's Creed 3 (wasn't the best tbh) and place it somewhere in Andalusia close to the same time Ezio was around and bring back the vivid and exciting story and plot (make it actually long this time!) that was in the Ezio Trilogy (make the character Ezio's grandson, perhaps), because things went downhill after Revelations and I hope Ubisoft can bring back the amazing experience thost games had better again! :cool::o:):D;)

P3DFubar
11-15-2017, 11:13 AM
First let me say that I love Ezio and Desmond, but people need to accept the fact that these two characters are gone, it is a horrible idea to continue their stories because they had a pretty good ending and I rather leave it at that, maybe it would be a good idea to visit them in a dream or something, but they are gone, and that setting is gone. I was actually disappointed by many assassin's creed games and I didn't even touch syndicate, but I think the developers are doing a great job with the settings and the characters, I would even say Origins is the second best AC game (1st is AC2 and will be forever).If the rumors are true (which probably is) after Egypt we are visiting Greece and Rome, which is freaking awesome. Forget about the past, those characters are gone for good, help the developers with giving them feedback about the mechanics and gameplay, I'd trust them with the rest.

ShadoeKat
11-16-2017, 05:47 PM
I agree, let's move on. It's about learning about other assassin's and their stories. And yes, Bayek's story line... if not him exactly is supposed to be a trilogy and am looking forward to the next locations. Ezio will always be a favorite of mine. But I'm also an Connor, Arno, Evie (not Jacob), Bayek fan.

dkaleal
11-16-2017, 09:07 PM
AC origins was set further in the past than any AC game yet..every other game came at least 1000 years after origins. I want another game set in the BC timeline.. and I think the perfect time period in history is the Third Servile War / Spartacus slave revolt.. (For those unfamiliar with Spartacus he was a slave/gladiator to the Roman Empire.. eventually he escaped with 60-70 other slaves from his masters house. They pillaged the country, freeing slaves and gathering men until their numbers swelled to over 100,000 escaped slaves... spartacus proved to be a capable commander.. he repeatedly embarrassed the hell out of the roman armies who marched against him.. winning battle after battle... eventually the revolt was crushed but not before he inflicted serious wounds to Rome.) I think this is a perfect time period... Maybe you play as one of the nameless slaves who escapes with Spartacus.. the assassins approach the slaves seeking an alliance because the Roman Empire is obviously controlled by the templars.. eventually they initiate you, Spartacus, and the other famous gladiators who followed him into the assassin order.. Crixus, Gannicus, etc.... they could also have you play as an assasin who approaches the slaves offering help.. and even tho the revolt is crushed in the end they could easily put a positive spin on it by having them die protecting a piece of eden or something along those lines... could be such a cool game. Especially if you play as a slave/gladiator for the opening few sequences... fighting as a gladiator in the arena would be epic...