PDA

View Full Version : Centurion R.I.P

Strabun
11-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Hey, let's talk about this new season update regarding Centurion.
I know there are many people who hate centurion but many of you loved it from very start.
I must state that when he was created indeed he was overpowered and people started to cry loud on forum...
So Ubisoft decided to nerfim him badly so they did...everyone was happy because centurion power was gone...
But some people continued playing centurion even if he got nerfed badly...I simply love him because i love Roma History....even do they captured my country Romania.
So i had accepted first nerf but this new update patch from season 4 it really dissapointed me badly and i guess made happy other people.
How come other classes haven't been nerfed so badly like Centurion ? Could you explain to me Ubisoft Community Reprezentative ?
This decision was so unfair you guys basicaly killed for good Centurion no one will play it anymore. I'm lvl 30 Rep Centurion...now i have to play other Chars that i hate...
Unballanced classes indeed from very start...but i wonder why people didn't complained so badly about Gladiator who's also overpower ? Why he wasn't nerfed at all ? :mad:
Many bad decision you guys made from very start....like non resolving main problems of this game...we at season 4 and this game still got same problems from Beta like anti-cheat disconnections and many many others....

CandleInTheDark
11-14-2017, 05:02 PM
They didn't touch the centurion in this patch, there is only one mention of him and that was fixing the bot so it didn't get stuck when its attacks were blocked.

Halvtand
11-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Centurion
Charged Heavy Attack range decreased to 4.25m (from 5m).
Charged Heavy Finisher range decreased to 4.75m (from 5.75m).
Uncharged Heavy Finisher link into Jab delayed by 100ms.
Jabs do not stagger on wall anymore.
Normal Jab Stamina drain decreased to 30 (from 40).
Normal Jab Miss recovery shortened to 700ms (from 800ms).
“Legion Kick” does not stun anymore.
“Eagle Talon” stamina cost increased to 20 (from 12).
[Bug Fix] Jab stamina cost of 12 now works correctly.
Developer Comments: With his Charged Heavies, the Centurion has the ability to engage in group fight from far away. We think his ability to pin you from long distances in 4v4 was too strong and we reduced the range of both Charged Heavies to allow you to better anticipate and react to the incoming threat.
The Jab had multiple issues that made him very frustrating:
If an Uncharged Heavy Finisher hit, it used to guarantee a Jab.
Jabs that staggers against a wall could lead to devastating and nearly infinite combo.
We are addressing these issues to make the Jab a fair tool. In addition, to compensate for this we are making the Jab safer on Miss Recovery.
On top of that, the stamina drain reduction on normal Jab and stun removal on Legion Kick should improve the group fight experience when facing 1 or more Centurions.
Known issue: Moveset still says “Legion Kick” Stuns. We will address this in a future update.

This has in no way killed the centurion, You just can't mindlessly hit heavy-jab and win any more.

CandleInTheDark
11-14-2017, 05:11 PM
Centurion
Charged Heavy Attack range decreased to 4.25m (from 5m).
Charged Heavy Finisher range decreased to 4.75m (from 5.75m).
Uncharged Heavy Finisher link into Jab delayed by 100ms.
Jabs do not stagger on wall anymore.
Normal Jab Stamina drain decreased to 30 (from 40).
Normal Jab Miss recovery shortened to 700ms (from 800ms).
“Legion Kick” does not stun anymore.
“Eagle Talon” stamina cost increased to 20 (from 12).
[Bug Fix] Jab stamina cost of 12 now works correctly.
Developer Comments: With his Charged Heavies, the Centurion has the ability to engage in group fight from far away. We think his ability to pin you from long distances in 4v4 was too strong and we reduced the range of both Charged Heavies to allow you to better anticipate and react to the incoming threat.
The Jab had multiple issues that made him very frustrating:
If an Uncharged Heavy Finisher hit, it used to guarantee a Jab.
Jabs that staggers against a wall could lead to devastating and nearly infinite combo.
We are addressing these issues to make the Jab a fair tool. In addition, to compensate for this we are making the Jab safer on Miss Recovery.
On top of that, the stamina drain reduction on normal Jab and stun removal on Legion Kick should improve the group fight experience when facing 1 or more Centurions.
Known issue: Moveset still says “Legion Kick” Stuns. We will address this in a future update.

This has in no way killed the centurion, You just can't mindlessly hit heavy-jab and win any more.

That is the patch he said he was fine with, he seems to think he has been nerfed again which he hasn't. If he means the fight system update has changed things, it is the same for everyone.

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-14-2017, 06:42 PM
I know there are many people who hate centurion but many of you loved it from very start.
I must state that when he was created indeed he was overpowered and people started to cry loud on forum...
So Ubisoft decided to nerfim him badly so they did...everyone was happy because centurion power was gone...
But some people continued playing centurion even if he got nerfed badly...I simply love him because i love Roma History....even do they captured my country Romania.
So i had accepted first nerf but this new update patch from season 4 it really dissapointed me badly and i guess made happy other people.
How come other classes haven't been nerfed so badly like Centurion ? Could you explain to me Ubisoft Community Reprezentative ?
This decision was so unfair you guys basicaly killed for good Centurion no one will play it anymore. I'm lvl 30 Rep Centurion...now i have to play other Chars that i hate...
Unballanced classes indeed from very start...but i wonder why people didn't complained so badly about Gladiator who's also overpower ? Why he wasn't nerfed at all ? :mad:
Many bad decision you guys made from very start....like non resolving main problems of this game...we at season 4 and this game still got same problems from Beta like anti-cheat disconnections and many many others....

After being on the receiving end of the Centurion Cancer so many times its literally impossible for me to feel any sympathy whatsoever for Centurion or the people who play him,

the opposite in fact, I rejoice in your misery, too hard to play with other characters eh? welcome to our world, now try to imagine what it was like when cheap a$$ Centurions were spamming the Sh!t out of their BS OP move set, the only tragedy is that it took UBIsoft soooooo long to address this utter Cancer.

ShadowStepped
11-14-2017, 09:49 PM
I gotta be honest, I am do not feel sorry for the Centurion not even in the slightest. While they arent the monsters they used to be i have still ran in to many tough fights with them. I will not be playing the new dlc either just against the new heroes. For now, i will do what i have always done and stick to the Orochi who i have a lot of admiration for even though the Orochi is irrelevant in comparison to most core heroes and now gonna get crushed again against the jacked up season 4 guys. I will just have to bait them out in hope of a mistake like i usually do and hope its a noob who cant block top light attacks.As an Orochi, turltes are difficult to deal with as it quickly becomes a staring contest.We have no valid openers but again, i will try to stay positive this go around and hope i do not get let down.

UbiInsulin
11-14-2017, 11:03 PM

We made no changes to the Cent in 1.15 per the patch notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes). Cent bots got a fix though!

Maxime_Qc-
11-15-2017, 02:20 AM
Centurion could be remove from the game i wouldn't even care !!!

Same goes for the lawbringer....

But whatever what they do with them i wouldn't care

Hate playing them hate fighting them but still can kill em so...