PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi

BTTrinity
11-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Good job Ubisoft, everyones been at it since DAY 1 about Nobushi buffs, and when you finally give her attention you get rid of Blissful Rest, a feat that NOBODY complained about once.... *Slow claps* We just made Nobushi the only character in the game without a Feat thats exclusive to her kit.

On a serious note, can we please get a discussion going about replacing Stalwart Banner with the current Blissful Rest? Or nerf Blissful Rest to be the way I said:

Blissful Rest only heals during the casting animation

Blissful Rest animation can be interrupted by attacks (These 2 changes will make it more of a fall back and heal option, rather than the "Oh shxt" button)

Blissful Rest heals Nobushi to 75% maximum health

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 04:35 PM
Any Nobushi on Minion Point can 1v4 easily with Blissful Rest and just chaining Zone Attack / Dash Attack with an occasional Revenge Pop. It was too strong for a Feat Level 3.

Helnekromancer
11-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Any Nobushi on Minion Point can 1v4 easily with Blissful Rest and just chaining Zone Attack / Dash Attack with an occasional Revenge Pop. It was too strong for a Feat Level 3.

By 1v4, you mean hold out right? Because Nobushi isn't killing 4 people by herself unless they are all bad. All it takes is a single cc from any fighter raider/shugoki/lawbriner/shinobi/gladiator and nobushi is dead, Blissful rest made it so she can survive the initial burst of ******** coming her way or that is how i used it.

Too strong? IDK i see Lawbringers running around with 3 bombs and haymaker cheesing people, catapult still one shotting even if you have full revenge.

And Body Count has been nerfed ages ago, making so now you have to cleave 8 minions in a row (w/o them hitting you ofcourse) to see any improvement, i think its 3 health per minion. That isn't going to help in a fight, atleast not anymore.

But if they are going to scrap a solo heal atleast make Stalwart Banner a unique aura heal so now her power is shifted so she's more of a team player. A nerf becomes a buff. This is just a hard nerf. Making her just worse in 4v4s even though she was already bad in 1v1s.

Also nowadays you can't just stay on minion point, your 3 teammates are going to lose against 4 opponents so you quickly have the clear the wave and move to assist.

kbvlcvfkhgc
11-14-2017, 06:22 PM

Blissful rest too strong? You come to that conclusion in a game that has the Centurion infinite stamina Revenge ignoring Knock u on your *** Gankfest? The Lawbringer Grenado Blitz, how many grenades? 7-8?plus catapult, plus huge HP pool plus shove shove shove light spam, and a buff is incoming apparently? The Nobushi needs a nerf and The LB needs a buff? are u Fu&^ing kidding me Ubisoft?

There are plenty of things wrong with this game but the Nobushi’s blissful rest feat is not one of them, it seems Ubi have a core of “special” characters that seem to get everything and then there’s the rest that are just there to make up the Numbers, cheap A$& move in my opinion.

BTTrinity
11-14-2017, 08:22 PM

You of all people should know this is the most untrue BS that you've probably ever said on these forums (That I've seen, I usually agree with everything you say) You realize you're talking about a bottom tier character with:

- undeniably the worst bash in the game (Kick, LUL)
- undeniably the worst full guard stance in the game (Because **** that 1/3'd of your stamina bar AND stamina regeneration, you dont need it anyway)
- undeniably the worst dodge moves in the game (Everyone else can use their attacks at the very end of a dodge, why cant she?)
- Some of the slowest attacks in the game, literally every single one is complete parry bait...
- One of the slowest runners in the game (Warden runs faster than she does, and hes fkn slow)
- Yep, Blissful rest is totally an issue here (Not really, they better have some massive buffs coming to compensate for what they did here)

If 4 people cant take advantage of any of this.... They're bad.

RiceBento
11-15-2017, 01:03 AM
- undeniably the worst full guard stance in the game (Because **** that 1/3'd of your stamina bar AND stamina regeneration, you dont need it anyway)

I'm going to have to disagree with that. Hidden Stance is quite powerful.

Everything is on point. This nerf to a skill that's used twice at the most in a match is kinda unnecessary.

Maxime_Qc-
11-15-2017, 01:11 AM
Blissfull rest was clearly not OP loll..

How many times a nobu pop it in front of me with only 1 bars of life and i still kill him again... nobu NEED this since he don't have a lot of good stuff

Im not really a nobu player. ..playing Her some time just To change and for fun but clearly never gonna be a main

Stop with the nerfs buff everyone so we ear/read less complain about the assassins

UbiInsulin
11-15-2017, 01:24 AM
Thanks everyone for letting us know your thoughts on the Blissful Rest removal - I'll make sure to send this feedback on. From the patch notes:

Developer Comments: We felt the feat was providing too much, between nerfing and replacing with Second Wind, the latter made more sense.

BTTrinity
11-15-2017, 01:49 AM
I'm going to have to disagree with that. Hidden Stance is quite powerful.

Everything is on point. This nerf to a skill that's used twice at the most in a match is kinda unnecessary.

Disagree all you want, the risk + reward on hidden stance is garbage compared to every other stance.