PDA

View Full Version : When will there be a patch for the PC ???

SnowBallRu
11-14-2017, 12:55 PM
Forgive me if there is such a topic already. I do not know much English, and I can not follow the posts, and I use Google Translator. Already passed a week, or more, and the patch on the PC is still not there and no news. I'm beginning to think that Ubisoft put a big d**k on the PC. If someone knows about the patch on the PC, let me know pls.

saravanan2407
11-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Ubisoft. How long should we wait for a patch on PC?
At-least tell us a date for it. Also tell us what issues are going to be fixed as you are working on to fix them.

Jumpy-BL
11-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Ubisoft. How long should we wait for a patch on PC?
At-least tell us a date for it. Also tell us what issues are going to be fixed as you are working on to fix them.

Look at known issues sticky. Obviously a patch is coming. Perhaps this week.

Domkeythelion
11-14-2017, 05:26 PM
Yea a comment or update by UBi would be great. Totally get there are people who are able to play this game well enough on their PCs but there are A TON of people expierencing performance issues who are waiting for this patch to drop to see if certain issues are fixed .last update we had was a week. Dunno to expect this patch this week .... or next month .... or just skipping 1.0.4 and going to 1.0.5 ? Game seems great though. Just an update for the PC players who are getting issues would be great 👍🏻

Ubi-Rufus
11-14-2017, 06:12 PM
We don' have a confirmed date on when the next patch will be out on PC. As soon as that information is available we'll let you know!

Domkeythelion
11-14-2017, 06:52 PM
We don' have a confirmed date on when the next patch will be out on PC. As soon as that information is available we'll let you know!
Thanks for the reply for the update 🙏🏼

dtdkJohnClark
11-14-2017, 07:42 PM
Almost 3 weeks now since I paid for the game and have no sound in the story's because of my Logitech G430 headset. :mad:
Very bad Ubisoft!
:p

GGP_Andy
11-14-2017, 09:46 PM
I found a way around this.
Take your 3.5mm connections out of the USB adaptor and plug them directly into the 3.5mm sockets on your PC, then switch to the appropriate playback/recording devices in windows sound settings.
Solved the problem for me on the first day for my G430's.

Jumpy-BL
11-15-2017, 02:05 AM
I found a way around this.
Take your 3.5mm connections out of the USB adaptor and plug them directly into the 3.5mm sockets on your PC, then switch to the appropriate playback/recording devices in windows sound settings.
Solved the problem for me on the first day for my G430's.

Good job, dude. Basic troubleshooting. WOW, who would have thunk it?