PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Ornaments

Kliftheone
11-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Hi @Ubisoft

I`m curious about how you will do it with the tournament ornaments from S3. For me personally, I have gotten 11 out of the 16 that is in the game at the moment, I still have not gotten it for my three highest reputation characters which I enjoy to play the most. I`ve really, really, really tried to get them. Problem is that most days I cannot find a tournament to play in to have a chance to get the ornament. I know it is just a cosmetic, but, even so, I really want it, at least, for my "main". I have literally gotten the ornament for all of my 4 characters that I`ve yet to level up higher than level 5.

So I hope you understand my frustration after waiting hours to have a chance to get the ornament on a good day, only to get it on a character I`ve almost never played. That is why I ask how you will sort this out for S4 in regards to the S3 ornaments.

Preferably I would like you to just remove them from my characters I don`t ever play and give it to my highest reputation characters, characters I`ve actually played and won tournaments with.

Ubi-Jimothy
11-14-2017, 12:35 PM
Hey Kliftheone,

We totally get where you're coming from, which is why we'll be making a change to how Tournament rewards are given with todays patch. From today onwards, you'll always receive a reward for the character you last played in the tournament, so even if you played an entire tournament as an Orochi and swapped to Berserker for the last game, you'd receive the rewards for the Berserker.

You can find more about it here: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-305836-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

However, in terms of the S3 rewards, they'll unfortunately not be available.

Regards,

Jim.

Kliftheone
11-14-2017, 12:40 PM
That does not help me much. and tbh the new ornaments are not an incentive for me to play the tournament mode. The reason I ask, because I already know about these changes you mention here is due to what was spoken about on the Warrior`s Den stream. Eric Pope said that they are working on, or will add these S3 ornaments at the start of S4 to compensate players. Now, this has not been mentioned again since then, which is about three weeks back or so.

So from your comment here, I can assume that you guys did not revisit this and we will not be able to obtain them even so?

DJmxrrr
11-14-2017, 05:57 PM
Hold on hold on, are you telling me that the last seasons tournament ornaments (wich i still haven't obatained due to my nat not letting me play tournaments) are now gone forever and i won't be able to collect them? Just like the 12 season 1 ornaments?
Im outta here, my obsessive compulsive disorder can't stand this, im unistalling

DJmxrrr
11-15-2017, 12:38 PM
Ubisoft!! It doesn't have to be like this!!
Ubisoft show yourselfff!!!!