PDA

View Full Version : New Season 4 Gear Stat

IDRAHAJE737
11-14-2017, 06:46 AM
Does anyone know what the new season four gear stat will be? I am hoping there isnít one so I donít have to spend a ton more steel and I am satisfied with my gear. I would appreciate anyoneís feedback. Do you think the developers will bring new gear to for honor?

ChampionRuby50g
11-14-2017, 07:26 AM
No, there isn't new gear stats this season. Just new cosmetic gear.

King_of_games-SP
11-14-2017, 07:30 AM
If your asking whether or not there will be a new tier of gear then the answer is no. The max gear score will remain 180 which is what it was made in season 3. It would be a really bad idea to increase the gear score again since it already takes a long time to get to the better gear levels. Newer players would have to spend even more time to get their favorite characters up to par with players who have been here longer and likely already have high enough reputation that it doesnt matter to them, and would likely be turned away by knowing how utterly pointless literally every piece of gear they get would be until they start getting purples or really high level blues. Its already frustrating that white gear is a complete waste of time outside of specific stat trades

xRocketfishx
11-14-2017, 07:46 AM
They arenít raising gear lvl but they are adding new stats. Gear with One stat maxed and 2 stats negative.