PDA

View Full Version : Sphynx Bug, I can't get to the Mechanism again!

mraxpdf
11-14-2017, 12:12 AM
I'm having a problem/bug issue and I really need to fix it, basically I completed all Stone Circles and then I went to the Sphynx, I unlocked the way to the Ancient Mechanism but I didn't have enough Silica to unlock it, so I went outside and continued the story, once I finished it I went looking for the missing Silica I needed and when I got the amount to unlock the Mechanism I went back to the Sphynx, BUT I can't interact with the Stone Circles map anymore! And that means I have no way to unlock the Mechanism and the Old Habits trophy! If anyone knows about a way to fix this bug or has dealed with it please let me know
--------
Fixed it!
All I had to do was reset my current objective from the Quests menu!

Ozymandias_II
11-14-2017, 01:00 AM
I'm having a problem/bug issue and I really need to fix it, basically I completed all Stone Circles and then I went to the Sphynx, I unlocked the way to the Ancient Mechanism but I didn't have enough Silica to unlock it, so I went outside and continued the story, once I finished it I went looking for the missing Silica I needed and when I got the amount to unlock the Mechanism I went back to the Sphynx, BUT I can't interact with the Stone Circles map anymore! And that means I have no way to unlock the Mechanism and the Old Habits trophy! If anyone knows about a way to fix this bug or has dealed with it please let me know

Reloading quest objectives on the Quests page seemed to have worked for some players facing the same issue. Give it a go.