PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with some trophies/achievements not unlocking?

MikeWillisUK
11-13-2017, 11:47 PM
I went to beat the pair of war elephants for the Harder They Fall trophy, and when I beat them, the trophy did not pop. I waited and walked around for a couple of minutes and still no sign of it unlocking, so I did the only thing I could, and reloaded my save from my PS Plus online backup. The good news is it worked, and upon beating the elephants a second time I got my trophy... but it meant I lost about 9 hours of gameplay, and now I have to unlock a huge portion of the map and complete a bunch of optional activities again.

I was already aware of a possible glitch which can occur during the "Aya: Blade of the Goddess" mission, which can cause the Old Habits trophy to fail to unlock if you complete any side activites while playing as Aya. I was NOT playing as Aya at the time, BUT I mention this because I HAD just started that mission. I decided to hold off and go and complete some more activies as Bayek. Aya asked if I was ready and I said no, and was still playing as Bayek, but the "Aya: Blade of the Goddess" mission was still active in my quest log. It makes me wonder if it is not just playing as Aya which causes the bug, but simply doing anything at all while that mission is happening..?

I also noticed when I was furiously looking through my trophy list that I never got my story trophy for beating the Crocodile, so I'm going to have to speed run the whole story up to that point to try and get that trophy. So lame... It makes me very apprehensive about my chances of Old Habits popping when I'm getting glitches like this. =(

Praying to Anubis that when I complete the game and all side activities I get my trophy, or this will be the first AC game ever where I miss out on 100%... I'm not spending another 70 hours on this.

xtreme-legend-
11-14-2017, 12:19 AM
Regarding aya blade of the goddess you can complete the mission just dont complete any locations as her also after the last main mission there are a few extra locations with question marks that only pop up after last mission that you must complete for old habits trophy.

ekymar
11-14-2017, 01:53 PM
I have problem with the trophy "old habits" because I've took the papyre in Alexander's tomb with Aya and now I can't complete the location... Thanks Ubisoft.