PDA

View Full Version : Episode 10 the Orc Pit - Help

robbathehutt
11-13-2017, 11:40 PM
Iíve tried a couple dozen times to beat this level and Iím not coming even remotely close. The lightning rods on each side in front of Randy kill all or almost all of my guys almost instantly, and kills me after about 3 hits. Iíve tried loading up on ranged attackers, but only managed to take out 1 lightning rod before dying. Iíve also tried hitting them with Arrowstorm but itís not enough to kill them, and while lightning bolt will kill them in 1 hit I donít have enough time or energy to cast 2 big spells.

I watched 2 videos on youtube of people beating it from like 3 or 4 months ago. They were both level 9 (Iím level 8), but their health bar is twice as long or more than mine is for some reason. Also one of them was using nearly the exact same characters as me yet the lightning rods werenít 1 shotting his people. His guys are level 2s jus like mine, in fact a few of mine are level 3.

Any idea how this level is beaten? Thanks in advance for any help.

Cryonics
11-13-2017, 11:56 PM
I've beaten this at NK level 7, with no cards on level 3. Try using Gizmo Ike. He is pretty disgustingly OP in PvE. I hope they don't nerf him. Haven't tried it without him, so I can't say what else will work.