PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki - Burst Your Bubble

Chesus-Crust
11-13-2017, 10:14 PM
With the new "Mountain" execution you can crush peoples heads until they explode, however with the older execution "Burst Your Bubble" the club is supposed to achieve this but it simply has the club clip through the other persons head. I hope in the future this can be changed so it looks better when using the burst your bubble one and their head smashes open as it does when using Mountain.

Anyone else got anything good for Shugoki?

Chesus-Crust
11-13-2017, 10:30 PM
I also forgot to ask, why does the Shugoki headbutt not knock players off ledges but everyone else can with their unblockables?

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 10:19 AM
I also forgot to ask, why does the Shugoki headbutt not knock players off ledges but everyone else can with their unblockables?

Shugoki Headbutt is a stun-effect (*ding* sound + you cannot see guard directions for a short time), compare it to Raider's Stunning Tap. Not all unblockables "move" the opponent. Warlords Headbutt for example does not have the stun-effect, but it moves and staggers the opponent. Shugoki's Headbutt stuns and staggers, but does not move the opponent.

AkenoKobayashi
11-14-2017, 10:44 PM
1. I agree that Burst Your Bubble should have been the first face crushing move, but for what ever reason, it didn't. Oddly enough, Pitch Hitter somehow stabs the opponent in the gut even if you have a blunt head.

2. Why knock off enemies with a headbutt when you can bat them off with Demon Ball? Or sumo shove them.