PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming more wrestling executions...

DoodTheMan
11-13-2017, 09:42 PM
I'm bored at work and if people at Ubisoft can get paid to think of digital viking elbow dropping samurai, then so can I dammit!

Warlord: Drops his shield on the ground and DDT's enemy onto it.

Shugoki: Whacks enemy's feet out from under them and then hits them with a running leg drop.

Peacekeeper: Standing hurricanrana and then stabs enemy in the face.

Orochi: Tries to kick enemy but they catch his foot and wag their finger at him like "no no", so he hits them with an enzugiri and then cuts them down.

Gladiator/Centurion: Road Dogg's "shake rattle and roll", but the final punch is a stab to the face.

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 09:43 PM
Centurion Brogue Kick.

Maxime_Qc-
11-13-2017, 09:50 PM
I FKN LOVE Those idea !!!!

Especially the pk and orochi one

Orochi after enzuigiri kick To the face slice him from the shoulder To waist in diagonal!!

Maxime_Qc-
11-13-2017, 09:54 PM
True man .. why only the warlord have wrestling execution ?... make more !!!

And Also why so many execution where you cut the head , the arms , the legs, but none where you chop someone in half

Raider got one that should be doing that

Helnekromancer
11-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Shugoki - Giant Swing

Raider - Body Slam

Aramusha - Buzzsaw Kick

Shinobi - Blood Mist

(Blood mist, is a special move, a wwe fighter Tajiri used, which is spitting a burning mist into his opponents eyes)

(Buzzsaw kick was also a very fast kick Tajiri used when opponents were on their knees, in For Honor case, he doesn't have to kick their head off like Nobushi but kick their head so fast the neck snaps and the head is facing in the opposite direction, similar to how owls can twist their necks to look behind them.)

(Giant Swing, Shugoki knocks his opponent down, grabs their feet and swing them very fast, design wise this could end with Shugoki throwing his opponent far, (like LB last execution that flung his opponent) or Shugoki swings them so hard the opponent's body flies off while Shugoki still has their feet in his hands.)

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Shugoki - Giant Swing

Raider - Body Slam

Aramusha - Buzzsaw Kick

Shinobi - Blood Mist

(Blood mist, is a special move, a wwe fighter Tajiri used, which is spitting a burning mist into his opponents eyes)

Oh hell yeah, every single one of my CAW's back in in the day had the mist. I believe the Great Muta started it, current day usage is Rosemary in Impact Wrestling and I watched someone on the indies called MsChif who uses it. No one as good as the original though.

Shaman spear.Though they would need to give it something other than the neck bite.

Fairemont
11-13-2017, 10:16 PM
No, no, no...

Rakishi...

Shugoki is Rakishi. This should not even be not considered!

Helnekromancer
11-13-2017, 10:18 PM
No, no, no...

Rakishi...

Shugoki is Rakishi. This should not even be not considered!

And Peacekeeper gets x-pac's bronco buster or canadian destroyer? ahah

DoodTheMan
11-13-2017, 10:21 PM
I thought of a few more.

Shinobi: Octopus stretch until the enemy taps out, then he cuts their throat on the dismount.

Highlander: Delayed vertical suplex, with squatting and holding out an arm just to show how strong he is.

Kensei: Side russian legsweep, but with his sword under their neck a la Sandman

Shinobi: Rainmaker clothesline, but he uses his kusarigama for the wristlock and pullback.

Berserker: Headlock driver followed up by a jumping curb stomp.

UbiInsulin
11-13-2017, 10:23 PM
Shinobi - Blood Mist

I never got into wrestling but that sounds fantastic.

DoodTheMan
11-13-2017, 10:33 PM
I never got into wrestling but that sounds fantastic.

Perfect time to get into it. I'm sure somebody at Ubi can show you some NJPW.

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 10:47 PM

Or ROH or NXT (which oddly enough can be considered a different brand to WWE right now and likely will be until Vinny Mac hands over the keys).

UbiInsulin
11-13-2017, 10:52 PM

I recently did check out a recording of NJPW actually, as Twitter wrestling fans seem to hype that competition (organization? promotion?) a lot. It seemed really neat. :)