PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me tbis

IesooMI
11-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Since day one or maybe week one, the def meta has been the #1 thing complained about (other than connection and some other things). The community hates the turtle meta and it's clear to see why. But then the devs add characters like shinobi, glad, and now Shaman who excel at opening up turtles. Then what happens? The community cries for nerfs for said characters. I just don't get it, sure Shaman looks awesome and very strong but other than some heal she dosent have anything glad dosent already have a do lol. I just don't see the current crying and outrage as even being Justified.

UbiInsulin
11-13-2017, 11:31 PM
Of course she's not out yet, but we're definitely aware that the community (overall) believes she appears strong to start with. We'll be keeping a close eye on things once Season 4 is live.

CandleInTheDark
11-14-2017, 01:13 AM
I think part of it is that currently every character like the shinobi or the gladiator or shaman that drops, the further behind some of the old guard who were already lower tier seem to fall. Hopefully when the others start getting the reworks the devs have been talking about, the tools that the dlc characters have been getting will be more palatable.