PDA

View Full Version : MM Banned because of ****ty bug.

Erebus.-
11-13-2017, 05:17 PM
So just played a pvp 4v4, no problems except for the ****ty conq :P but match ends we lose, again not a problem as can't win every game but the game doesnt end... 15 minutes later (still dead on floor) everyone else has left so i think **** it ill leave too only to get MM banned for 10 minutes because i left the game.... are you actually ****ing serious?

I played all the closed/open alpha/betas and fell in love with the game but decided to wait a while after release to get it, finally gets it on sale and encountered nothing but ****ty bugs left right and center, i can honestly say as someone who was there this game was better in alpha than it is now and thats just dissapointing and i actually wish i hadnt bought it, heavies just constantly bash you so you cant do anything, assasins get cut to peices soo easily and the hybrids..... well lets not even talk about them.

all in all very buggy and very dissapointing but hey its Ubisoft so i should have guessed as much.

If i was in charge of this i would hang my head in shame.

Peace.

Erebus.-
11-13-2017, 05:32 PM
So just finished another 4v4 in which no-ones stats were recorded, no caps no kills no nothing...

CheeseWhiz80
11-13-2017, 05:42 PM
Wait til you face a premade of RedNats. Fun sh*t there.

TSCDescon
11-13-2017, 05:45 PM
Its almost a whole year and they still haven't fix day one issue. So yeah, what do you expected from UbiSoft?

Erebus.-
11-13-2017, 05:54 PM
To be honest theres still day 1 issues in Siege and division, wildlands is ok for a bit but yeah Ubisoft really dont care, i know there are different dev teams blah blah but seriously lets look.

Total annual sales of €1,459.9 million, up 4.7% year on year (€1,459,900,000) (2016/17)

€729.3 million in digital revenue, representing 50.0% of total sales (32.0% in 2015-16)

€649.2 million in back-catalog sales, accounting for 44.5% of total sales (2016/17)

Number one publisher worldwide since the beginning of calendar 2017

Tom Clancy's Ghost ReconŽ Wildlands, the industry's best-selling game since the beginning of the year: the Ghost Recon community grew approximately 60%
For HonorŽ - the industry's second best-selling game3

Non-IFRS operating income up 40.7% to a record high €237.7 million, in line with the target range of between €230.0 million and €250.0 million, and higher than the initial target of €230.0 million (2016/17)

and after all that they cant pay a guy to make block work properly... :D

now thats ****ed up.

TSCDescon
11-13-2017, 06:05 PM
but they work so hard and already imrpoved soooo much!! dont u see? (sarcasm to fullest)

They have such loow playerbase and try to fool people to come back because of dedicated shervers... boo hoo.

And what doo they shay when we ask about dedicated shervers... SHOOOOOOoooooon.

Ten months later... when ish dedicated shervers?... SHOOOOOOOoooonn.

Erebus.-
11-13-2017, 06:18 PM
To be honest the low playerbase is probably due to the game not being what it was during alpha/beta, dodge and roll used to work without bashing the space bar a billion times, heavies couldnt just sit behind bash and the games were more fun and people (randoms) actually talked in the games now people only say something if there ranting or acting like a 12 year old, the only text chat ive seen in the last 4 days has been russian or atleast cyrillic.

I honestly dont know what happened it feels more like a buggy alpha now than it did when it was in alpha lol

Geniunely 60-70% of my deaths ingame is because of the game itself, getting bloody sick of it.