PDA

View Full Version : Season 5

ubibertoubi
11-13-2017, 04:34 PM
So most people are very exited f9r season 4 and so am I, but I'm worried about season 5 to be completely honest. I love this game so much and I've got alot of hours into this game and I would be incredibly disappointed and upset if season 5 didn't make it, this games got so much potential and the devs are taking it in the right direction, bit it's just going to take time. So today I'm pleading on my knees for season 5 to be a thing. (Btw a huge new knight h sees hero who's like bigger than the shugoki and has a 2 sided battle axe or a war hammer or something would be badass tbh) thank you for making this game ubi but please let season 5 happen

Herbstlicht
11-13-2017, 05:00 PM
Guess S5 is kinda guaranteed. S9 though, well needa wait and see.
I do still enjoy the game despite playing very rarely and Vs AI only. Since yellow NAT and different router, online matches simply no longer work most of the time.
Does change my liking for the underlying mechanics though.
If they only could get balance right.
I wouldn't be upset though if it ended. You earn what you sow.

TSCDescon
11-13-2017, 05:47 PM
Don't expect too much from UbiSoft.

Herbstlicht
11-13-2017, 08:06 PM
lol .. 60€+ for a PvP multiplayer online game which u occasionally play and then only vs AI bots, because the game is a ****code .. sounds so wrong to me /:

Maybe it gets better at some point. But personally as someone on PS4, 2018 brings me the new monster hunter. Something I personally am really looking forward. Loving challenging coop action stuff. So after almost a year with for honor, I feel like I can easily remove it from my system when they really don't get it together. It's all right. Have had a lot of fun early on.