PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 same problems .

DAC.CaSs
11-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Realeasing the season 4

- New heroes check
- New maps check
- New cosmetics check

-Same bugs check
-Same connectivity issues check
-Same unbalance chars check

The dedicated servers (SOON) check

and so on .. Dont you think is time to stop ?. for real . i wont play this joke of a game till the real fixes ar in . not new cosmetics and **** heroes etc

And yeah i see the "diffrent teams" stuff like they have 1532354234 teams for diffrent problems , but ask this to that teams . Do you wanna play a unworking game full of new cosmetics and bugs???
I bet they dont wanna play it in this stage.

Till you get a REAL GOOD team that can make this game works in terms of mecanics and connection you have a dead game . and that is the reality . payed too much for a unfinish game who only deliver (SOON) resolvations for the real problems .

The population is still decresing and ubisoft thinks that everyone is stupid to rejoin a broken game .

Peace out !

Netcode_err_404
11-13-2017, 05:03 PM
amen.

CheeseWhiz80
11-13-2017, 05:54 PM
One would think that with new stuff added to the game since release the games overall rating wouldve increased. Not with For Honor. 2.6 star at release ...now at a 2.2 star on xbox. Looks like things are getting worse not better. Why you ask.....because they add new problems on top of the major old ones. They fix the small issues and retrieve so much data they can walk across oceans and not get their feet wet.

TSCDescon
11-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Well said.

UbiInsulin
11-13-2017, 11:08 PM
Hi DacianWarrior! While this isn't a formal update, progress is being made on dedicated servers (https://twitter.com/romcamor/status/929102925921734656), and reworks for some of the original characters are still in the works (https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7a78hm/i_have_a_question_after_the_four_reworks_are_done/dpaghi9/). I understand you want better connectivity and better balance ASAP, and the various relevant teams are working hard to bring both as fast as they can.

XJadeDragoonX
11-13-2017, 11:25 PM
i wish i understood the hate that this game gets. but i dont. i play it all the time. i barely ever disconnect. im at a skill level where i dont really die to cheap tactics or characters that i feel are superior to mine. i die because the other person outplayed me. im a berserker main and i have no problem contending against the other characters in the game. some are harder than others yeah but none are unstoppable.

so no there arent the same connectivity issues because they are so few and far between at this point

no there arent the same balance issues. im by no means the best berserker in the world but i can contend against all the high tier characters in 1v1 on a consistent basis, the balance gap isnt as big as people say.

and i barely ever saw many bugs to begin with.

its become more and more apparent as time goes on that players are using excuses of imbalance and bugs and stuff like that as a crutch so they can feel better about themselves losing.

its also pretty apparent that most issues stem from the PC version of the game. Im a console player. there is no shortage of players or huge issues there to be honest.

also, different teams are responsible for different things. so the awesome cosmetics that we get have nothing to do with your balance issues or your connectivity issues. its just sad to see this stuff on the forums after such a long time. you make it sound like someone is forcing you to play. if you have literally nothing else to do than come on a forum and post how you arent gonna play a game, you should probably find a new hobby because you clearly have a lot of free time you arent using very efficiently.

Vakris_One
11-14-2017, 03:05 AM
For people that have never worked on developing a game there is this popular but innaccurate notion that game developers are completely interchangeable on a project. They are not. Different teams work on different things and you cannot just take a guy/girl from character model design and plonk them into the P2P network coding department. That would be like taking the costume designer of a film and saying, "right, now you're in charge of lighting." Yes, both jobs exist on a film production but they are two seperate departments and require two completely different types of knowledge and expertise.

It is for this reason that you cannot just reassign every developer in the game to go work on fixing bugs in the game's code or reworking the heroes. Different teams work on different things because that is their area of expertise. Just because you are seeing the results of one team's work, i.e. new characters, etc doesn't mean the other teams from bug fixing to matchmaking aren't working on their end of things.

DAC.CaSs
11-14-2017, 04:51 AM
For people that have never worked on developing a game there is this popular but innaccurate notion that game developers are completely interchangeable on a project. They are not. Different teams work on different things and you cannot just take a guy/girl from character model design and plonk them into the P2P network coding department. That would be like taking the costume designer of a film and saying, "right, now you're in charge of lighting." Yes, both jobs exist on a film production but they are two seperate departments and require two completely different types of knowledge and expertise.

It is for this reason that you cannot just reassign every developer in the game to go work on fixing bugs in the game's code or reworking the heroes. Different teams work on different things because that is their area of expertise. Just because you are seeing the results of one team's work, i.e. new characters, etc doesn't mean the other teams from bug fixing to matchmaking aren't working on their end of things.

i understand that and i apriciate it , BUT today the game is at his 9 months since release and i still have the conectivity problems that were at the beginigng . im not sayn that they dont try or work at them . i rly understand that is not to easy to do the fixes .

What i cant understand is why is taking so long . same problems at connections ar still in the game from the start . in order to be GOOD at this game you need a bad connection couse that is why everyone complain about since the bad connection players have a good advantage in front of any yellow / green nat players . and from this i cant get over it . in 9 months they could manage to finde a bridge for everyone to be fine . they didnt .

Overall what i wanna say is that they need to put more effort / money in game mecanics / connection teams so they can fix the game before adding new stuff that creates more problems .

I'm sorry for my bad english . This is how i feel and i'm pretty sure alot of other playes feel that too . and majority leave the game couse of that not couse the game is not good or dont have content . I bet Every one was fine with only 10 chars if the game worked properly .

DAC.CaSs
11-14-2017, 04:57 AM
Hi DacianWarrior! While this isn't a formal update, progress is being made on dedicated servers (https://twitter.com/romcamor/status/929102925921734656), and reworks for some of the original characters are still in the works (https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7a78hm/i_have_a_question_after_the_four_reworks_are_done/dpaghi9/). I understand you want better connectivity and better balance ASAP, and the various relevant teams are working hard to bring both as fast as they can.

Thx for the reply , i dont what the balance ASAP since that is not posible but in terms of conectivity that is the first priority you guys should have . we getting close to 1 year since release and the conectivity is the same , have the same problems etc. I'm sorry but i cannot play a game were the RED nat players Telepoert attacks and GB with no animation . I dont like to play a game only to loose to the game problems not to the players . and is not about loose and win is about the fun and enjoy that i get .

Btw you like to play the game if in 7 out of 10 games you get the same problem were you loose couse the game dose not work fine ?or just getting disconected right after you finish a game where you get a good fight and you ar satisfy by ur performance? thx in advance

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 05:33 AM
I know what you mean OP. I have had the same issues. Created threads that was ignored "Vs Red Nat Players" its probly on page 20 by now. I've been banned 5 times off the forums for bumping connectivity threads. They temp banned me for highjacking a thread because they refused to comment in mine. Then perma banned me for ban evasion. Then they commented after they removed posts and banned me.

Red Nat Warriors For the Win. Your multiplayer is trash. Some are blinded by the concept of this game. Others not so much. Sorry fan boys theres no arguing against a 2.2 Star Rating. We are sad because we dont experience the game like some of the poster boys here on the forums. Our types get banned.

GNG.DardyDard
11-14-2017, 08:26 AM
What same bugs? So far I've seen them fix every issue that we've had and then other bugs have popped up from patches etc, you can't expect a game to be ENTIRELY bug free. Unbalanced chars? Like who? Cent was nerfed (Unnecessary but the masses cried so I'll leave it) and the only person who I can think of who is 'broken' would be Glad, but thats only because of his zone. Connectivity isn't a subject I'm going to touch on, because it usually ends on the subject of 'Your internet is bad, its not the devs fault' and because Australia's excuse for a Prime Minister is trying to push in this BS NBN **** thats currently ****ing up around 30-40 suburbs that still haven't been fixed.

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 09:21 AM
On the Red Nat Topic: just get yourself a yellow NAT (close Port UDP 3074 in your Router settings), then you won't get matched with and against Red NAT Players. Simple as that. I can switch with that portforwarding from yellow to green NAT and tried it several times, and I have always come back to yellow because you just do not get so many laggy or broken Matches.

R-a-g-e.
11-14-2017, 12:29 PM
Realeasing the season 4

- New heroes check
- New maps check
- New cosmetics check

-Same bugs check
-Same connectivity issues check
-Same unbalance chars check

The dedicated servers (SOON) check

and so on .. Dont you think is time to stop ?. for real . i wont play this joke of a game till the real fixes ar in . not new cosmetics and **** heroes etc

And yeah i see the "diffrent teams" stuff like they have 1532354234 teams for diffrent problems , but ask this to that teams . Do you wanna play a unworking game full of new cosmetics and bugs???
I bet they dont wanna play it in this stage.

Till you get a REAL GOOD team that can make this game works in terms of mecanics and connection you have a dead game . and that is the reality . payed too much for a unfinish game who only deliver (SOON) resolvations for the real problems .

The population is still decresing and ubisoft thinks that everyone is stupid to rejoin a broken game .

Peace out !

I totally agree with you. I quit playing after the start of Season 3 and I tested the game last weekend again.
There are still the problems and bugs that we have since the release.

We get new equipment and effects week for week but they do not take care of the major problems.
Connection has not been improved, the characters are not balanced, there is no fair matchmaking, Easy Anti Cheat kicks people that do not cheat, modes die out (the only modes with players are Duel and Dominion), new Heroes are released without a good balancing, we do not have dedicated servers yet...

Hey no problem. Just give us more equipment and effects instead because this is much better

They did exactly the same with RS6 Siege.
It was playable one year after release and we got dedicated servers after a year. Everything improved since that time.
I cannot understand why they do the same with For Honor. Did they not learn from it?
Or do they just want to earn money first so that they can improve later? Other developers call this Early Access.

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 01:07 PM
On the Red Nat Topic: just get yourself a yellow NAT (close Port UDP 3074 in your Router settings), then you won't get matched with and against Red NAT Players. Simple as that. I can switch with that portforwarding from yellow to green NAT and tried it several times, and I have always come back to yellow because you just do not get so many laggy or broken Matches.

Thats a load of BS. Then why do I see yellows and greens and reds all together in the same match? If that was true I wouldnt see yellows mixed with reds at all in my games. In which I do. So no Im not going to mess with my router like guild wars 2 tried to get me to do for the same thing years ago. Alienware told me it was the game not to touch my router.I'll believe them over Ubisoft any day. Sorry Im not going to for 1 game out of hundreds. I'll wait for them to fix their f*ck up along with the other thousands that gave this game sh*t reviews over connectivity. Plus you can change your nat type while playing in p2p. I've ran into premades that use lagswitches. They openly admitted to it.

Alienware told me if I started opening and closing ports it could potentially cause Damage to my Raid 1 setup in my PC. I'm not going to take that chance on a 6,000 dollar pc.

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Thats a load of BS. Then why do I see yellows and greens and reds all together in the same match? If that was true I wouldnt see yellows mixed with reds at all in my games. In which I do. So no Im not going to mess with my router like guild wars 2 tried to get me to do for the same thing years ago. Alienware told me it was the game not to touch my router.I'll believe them over Ubisoft any day. Sorry Im not going to for 1 game out of hundreds. I'll wait for them to fix their f*ck up along with the other thousands that gave this game sh*t reviews over connectivity. Plus you can change your nat type while playing in p2p. I've ran into premades that use lagswitches. They openly admitted to it.

Alienware told me if I started opening and closing ports it could potentially cause Damage to my Raid 1 setup in my PC. I'm not going chance a 6,000 dollar pc.

Nice rant, but it is not BS as you say. I can prove it easily with a video next week as I will head into holiday tomorrow. When you see reds mixed with greens and yellows, then they are premades.
See here: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-286690-16/for-honor-matchmaking-experience-more-information-about-nat

Red NAT's, when queueing Solo, will ONLY be put into Matches where everybody else has a green NAT. So if you go yellow, you only profit. Rarely I see any Red NAT in my Matches, and when I do I know they are premade with a Green NAT.

You can believe me or not, you can profit or not from my experience and knowledge, I don't care. I enjoy 8/10 Matches that do not have issues at all with my yellow NAT. :p

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 02:09 PM
Not going to jeopardize damaging my pc over For Honors sh*t p2p. Enjoy your games. I'll believe Alienware and Dell over Ubisoft. Sorry. My Pc is worth more to me than For Honor is.

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 02:19 PM
So you think I should open or close ports and risk damaging my Raid 1 setup on my pc to get a yellow nat so Some games wont have Red Nat players but I'll still run into premades with red nats?........Genius lol....You can post your video but theres a few things to consider....Do you play on an xbox, ps4, or pc. You wont have the same experience on all 3. I guarantee that.

R-a-g-e.
11-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Not going to jeopardize damaging my pc over For Honors sh*t p2p. Enjoy your games. I'll believe Alienware and Dell over Ubisoft. Sorry. My Pc is worth more to me than For Honor is.

The ports that you open / close in the settings of your router have nothing to do with your raid 1 system.
Raid 1 is just the connection of different hard drives to mirror your data. :rolleyes:

I do not know what Alienware/ Dell told you but the staff was either totally uninformed or you did not understand them corrrectly.

Charmzzz is right. When your NAT type is red then you will only be connected with green.
When your NAT type is green then you will be connected with green, yellow or red. When you are connected with red then this might cause several connection issues.
When your NAT type is yellow then you will only be able to play with yellow and green. This will provide the most stable connection but maybe you will find less players to play with.

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 02:41 PM
The ports that you open / close in the settings of your router have nothing to do with your raid 1 system.
Raid 1 is just the connection of different hard drives to mirror your data. :rolleyes:

I do not know what Alienware/ Dell told you but the staff was either totally uninformed or you did not understand them corrrectly.

I know thats what it does. And yes it could damage it. I was on the phone with them for hours. Where do you think that mirrored stuff comes from....rolls eyes. They told me it could potentially damage my pc. Even if your right I'm not taking that chance.

Charms is wrong. Wait til dedicated servers get here. I bet I wont have to do sh*t. They will fix this f*ck up with that. I'll even pop on say I told ya it was this pos p2p and not my ports or anything.

R-a-g-e.
11-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Where do you think that mirrored stuff comes from....rolls eyes.

From your hard drives and not from the internet *rolls eyes*
So it has nothing to do with ports.

Raid 1 just means that both hard drives save the same kind of data at the same time.

Just explain to me how opening / closing ports should intervene into this raid 1 system.

It is funny that people spend thousands of dollars or whatever but do not have any idea how everything works :rolleyes:

Edit: I also asked google for "Raid 1 and port forwarding" because I did not hear this before. No surprise that Google did not find anything.

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 03:09 PM
Well I looked into what I have to do on xbox to get this moderate yellow connection instead of a good green one. roll eyes. No thanks...I'll wait til dedicated servers so I wont have too.

Ya I dont know what every little thing on my pc does thats why I have Alienware support. They told me it could possibly cause damage to my system. So p*ss off Im not going to do it.

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Alright Mister Alienware. Rant more about stuff you have no idea about. Call your Alienware Supporter who just wants to get you off the phone by saying "it could damage your system when you open ports" :rolleyes:

I work as an IT-Engineer for 15 years now. I try to explain it as easy as possible:

1. Port-Forwarding is a network related configuration on your Router. It says the Router to directly send your PC (Destination IP address or Computer Name you have to include in the Port-Forward-Rule) any Packet that comes from a specific Port. E.g. the Server with IP 10.10.10.10 sends you a Packet on Port 3074, Protocol UDP (that is the For Honor Rule), and you have that Rule active, then the Router will directly send this Packet to your PC. If you do not have that Rule and you do not have UPnP (which opens up Ports automatically if the Game supports it) then your Router will ask in your network if any program / computer "listens" to that port, your pc / for honor answers, and THEN the Packet is distributed to your PC. This takes time, and sometimes the Packet will even be lost. So adding a Port-Forward Rule is a common thing to get stable and faster connections. Typically every other Port than 80 / 443 (HTTP/HTTPS) is closed on every Router in standard configuration to prevent being scanned by "Hackers". I have opened up Ports for several games in the past, either to make them work at all or for better / more stable connections. Nothing happened to my PC's in the last 15 years due to open up or closing a Port / disabling or enabling UPnP.

2. RAID: Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks is a low-cost solution to either have a higher redundancy (e.g. your RAID 1 where all Data is copied to another Disk) or faster Read/Write operations (e.g. RAID 0 where the speed of the Disk is almost doubled) and some special use cases (RAID 2-6). This is, for sure, 100%, absolutely, not related to any network port forwarding.

Whatever those Support-Guys told you, they only did it so you hang up and they can play Minecraft again or whatever...

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Alright Mister Alienware. Rant more about stuff you have no idea about. Call your Alienware Supporter who just wants to get you off the phone by saying "it could damage your system when you open ports" :rolleyes:

I work as an IT-Engineer for 15 years now. I try to explain it as easy as possible:

1. Port-Forwarding is a network related configuration on your Router. It says the Router to directly send your PC (Destination IP address or Computer Name you have to include in the Port-Forward-Rule) any Packet that comes from a specific Port. E.g. the Server with IP 10.10.10.10 sends you a Packet on Port 3074, Protocol UDP (that is the For Honor Rule), and you have that Rule active, then the Router will directly send this Packet to your PC. If you do not have that Rule and you do not have UPnP (which opens up Ports automatically if the Game supports it) then your Router will ask in your network if any program / computer "listens" to that port, your pc / for honor answers, and THEN the Packet is distributed to your PC. This takes time, and sometimes the Packet will even be lost. So adding a Port-Forward Rule is a common thing to get stable and faster connections. Typically every other Port than 80 / 443 (HTTP/HTTPS) is closed on every Router in standard configuration to prevent being scanned by "Hackers". I have opened up Ports for several games in the past, either to make them work at all or for better / more stable connections. Nothing happened to my PC's in the last 15 years due to open up or closing a Port / disabling or enabling UPnP.

2. RAID: Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks is a low-cost solution to either have a higher redundancy (e.g. your RAID 1 where all Data is copied to another Disk) or faster Read/Write operations (e.g. RAID 0 where the speed of the Disk is almost doubled) and some special use cases (RAID 2-6). This is, for sure, 100%, absolutely, not related to any network port forwarding.

Whatever those Support-Guys told you, they only did it so you hang up and they can play Minecraft again or whatever...

Well since we like to google.....I googled....Can opening ports damage your pc...I found that it can in many ways. Especially if you have a Raid 1 it can put your other hard drive at risk aswell. You two can argue all you want with me but theres one thing you cant......The 2.2 star rating in the xbox store. 99% of those reviews are about the connectivity. There are more 1 star reviews than the 3 4 5 stars combined.For Honor has the lowest reviews than any game in the xbox store....How do you like dem apples?

R-a-g-e.
11-14-2017, 03:47 PM
Well since we like to google.....I googled....Can opening ports damage your pc...I found that it can in many ways. Especially if you have a Raid 1 it can put your other hard drive at risk aswell. You too can argue all you want with me but theres one thing you cant......The 2.2 star rating in the xbox store. 99% of those reviews are about the connectivity. There are more 1 star reviews than the 3 4 5 stars combined.For Honor has the lowest reviews than any game in the xbox store....How do you like dem apples?

Hopeless.
100% conviction and 0% clue.
Like many people these days and then they behave like experts.

I am sure that you do not even know that there are standard ports that are always open because they are used by several standard programms.
You should close them so that your Raid 1 does not get damaged. Positive effect for us then: We will be be saved from your "knowledge" :rolleyes:

Edit: You should urgently close Port 80. :D

Charmzzz
11-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Well since we like to google.....I googled....Can opening ports damage your pc...I found that it can in many ways. Especially if you have a Raid 1 it can put your other hard drive at risk aswell. You two can argue all you want with me but theres one thing you cant......The 2.2 star rating in the xbox store. 99% of those reviews are about the connectivity. There are more 1 star reviews than the 3 4 5 stars combined.For Honor has the lowest reviews than any game in the xbox store....How do you like dem apples?

Googled several combinations of port forwarding, port opening, damage and RAID: got 0, zero, null results that include these words. Either the results explain what port-forwarding is or that having a RAID is a bad idea generally (:p), but NEVER, not one, in combination. Please, show me the result you found. I am desperate to read through it and laugh. :rolleyes:

BrokeMyClass
11-14-2017, 04:21 PM
Seriously the dumbest thing i have read this morning.

Carry on.

Strabun
11-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Could you explain to me please how do team working hard on resolving serious issues like connectivity, anti-cheat engine, broken maps, infinite loading screens and many other problems which i had explain them, video them and made a ton of tickets to be solved since season 1 ? At this point we reached seasons 4 it's been 9 months since release of this game and you guys didn't fixed yet nothing relevant only promises in vain...This marketing strategy of yours is really a bad one if you realease new content without properly repair basic content or old added content will end up in people rage over forums wainting their money back. Do you guys really thing we are so stupid that we can't figure out what you guys doing there ? Where is that transparency you so guys call ? Where are facts on problems been resolved ? Indeed you guys are working but working in vain....

RatedChaotic5
11-14-2017, 05:40 PM
To be clear I had issues with Guild Wars 2. They wanted me to open ports aswell. So I got in a three way phone chat with Alienware Support and Guild Wars support. I sat bac and listened to Alienware school them so hard that Guild Wars hung up on us. Alienware told me not to change anything on my network or pc that it could put my pc at risk or violate my warranty after the phone call. They built my **** I'll listen to them. Alienware support knows what I run they know my network and provider. Alienware told me its a flaw in their coding. Guild wars had it fixed in a few days. I didnt have to open ports afterwards. Here seems just like that incident. So No I'll wait for Ubi to fix there f*ck ups. Too bad its almost a year and not a few days like the other game.

Why I bring this up. Guild Wars 2 was the only game out of thousands I own( I have spindles from when I worked at sony full of games.) other than For Honor that has asked me to mess wth ports. Really think about it most players will say screw messing with that sh*t. I'll just play the other thousands of games I dont have to. I wanna buy pop in play it. If I have to mess with my ports this game can sit on that shelf. Hence why you get these horrible reviews in our xbox store and why we are getting dedicated servers. Most players dont even know about ports or anything. They expect the game to work on their stuff. Not fix their stuff for a game. Its the reason why so many players have left.

Yeah I'm dumb. Great insult for a mentally disabled soldier that got hit with 6 propane tanks of hme at 5ft. and For not wanting to risk my pc or possibly violate my warranty for making changes I have no idea about. I cant do much but game with my disability hence why i have an expensive pc and tons of games. I even had cops called on me for gaming.

I see neither of you have arguments for the reviews in our Xbox Store....2.2 Star Rating 6000+ reviews over half are 1 Star based on connectivity......Priceless...You rather insult than debate this fact.

While typing this 3 xbox users messaged me asking when dedicated servers are going to go up because the connectivity sucks.They didnt know about the warriors den let alone that they have to open ports. In real life not your fantasy fan boy world. These were players that seen my comment and the dozen others on the free weekend community page on xbox. Bashing this games connectivity. Now tell me should they all open ports or should ubi just fix the game like the thousands of others on the market?

and Charms keep trying i'm sure youll find it your smart oh wait you still think your lights come out at fixed ms speeds lol when you been proved wrong. Guess your not smart.and dont throw that weak job stuff at me. I ran the secret military program Tigerseye in the military where it connected every group of soldiers in the military thru the Blue Force Tracker in real time and you can zoom in with cameras anywhere in the world. You can see the convoys whos in the trucks text them to any group anywhere. I updated information to all the deployed soldiers operating in Iraq and Afghanistan. Sitting in a tent in the desert. I did that without college.

Owned

AkenoKobayashi
11-14-2017, 10:14 PM
i wont play this joke of a game till the real fixes ar in

Then don't.

Armosias
11-14-2017, 11:44 PM
To be clear I had issues with Guild Wars 2. They wanted me to open ports aswell. So I got in a three way phone chat with Alienware Support and Guild Wars support. I sat bac and listened to Alienware school them so hard that Guild Wars hung up on us. Alienware told me not to change anything on my network or pc that it could put my pc at risk or violate my warranty after the phone call. They built my **** I'll listen to them. Alienware support knows what I run they know my network and provider. Alienware told me its a flaw in their coding. Guild wars had it fixed in a few days. I didnt have to open ports afterwards. Here seems just like that incident. So No I'll wait for Ubi to fix there f*ck ups. Too bad its almost a year and not a few days like the other game.

Why I bring this up. Guild Wars 2 was the only game out of thousands I own( I have spindles from when I worked at sony full of games.) other than For Honor that has asked me to mess wth ports. Really think about it most players will say screw messing with that sh*t. I'll just play the other thousands of games I dont have to. I wanna buy pop in play it. If I have to mess with my ports this game can sit on that shelf. Hence why you get these horrible reviews in our xbox store and why we are getting dedicated servers. Most players dont even know about ports or anything. They expect the game to work on their stuff. Not fix their stuff for a game. Its the reason why so many players have left.

Yeah I'm dumb. Great insult for a mentally disabled soldier that got hit with 6 propane tanks of hme at 5ft. and For not wanting to risk my pc or possibly violate my warranty for making changes I have no idea about. I cant do much but game with my disability hence why i have an expensive pc and tons of games. I even had cops called on me for gaming.

I see neither of you have arguments for the reviews in our Xbox Store....2.2 Star Rating 6000+ reviews over half are 1 Star based on connectivity......Priceless...You rather insult than debate this fact.

While typing this 3 xbox users messaged me asking when dedicated servers are going to go up because the connectivity sucks.They didnt know about the warriors den let alone that they have to open ports. In real life not your fantasy fan boy world. These were players that seen my comment and the dozen others on the free weekend community page on xbox. Bashing this games connectivity. Now tell me should they all open ports or should ubi just fix the game like the thousands of others on the market?

and Charms keep trying i'm sure youll find it your smart oh wait you still think your lights come out at fixed ms speeds lol when you been proved wrong. Guess your not smart.and dont throw that weak job stuff at me. I ran the secret military program Tigerseye in the military where it connected every group of soldiers in the military thru the Blue Force Tracker in real time and you can zoom in with cameras anywhere in the world. You can see the convoys whos in the trucks text them to any group anywhere. I updated information to all the deployed soldiers operating in Iraq and Afghanistan. Sitting in a tent in the desert. I did that without college.

Owned

You worked at, went on the battlefield, got harmed heavily enough to suffer mental disabilities, then worked on a secret militaro project and all this while playing games? And you're freaking out at a port opening? And you buy alienware? Okay then I will now report your post. I don't know in which army you worked but for obvious security reasons revealing this kind of information seems to be a very bad idea. I don't believe anything but just in case this la probably the best option for your own security and your family's.
Also, opening a port manually is like opening a door, robbers may come in but nothing guarrantee them coming in.

GNG.DardyDard
11-17-2017, 09:52 AM
Oh yes, a secret military program. Not so secret that he can tell us right? Or has that information been declassified? If so, why're you calling it a secret then? I smell alot of ********.

ThomHermans1
11-17-2017, 11:07 AM
If by port forwarding your router you loose the warranty on your PC you should sue Alienware/Dell.

ratedchaotic7
11-17-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm not messing with my ports...so give it a rest. Even says on For honors site that messing with the ports on xbox could cause issues with xbox live....so no thanks..I don't have to with the 300 plus other games. Also my zbox says ports are open. I'll wait til play the way it was intended....with a green nat not a yellow one

ratedchaotic7
11-17-2017, 11:45 AM
Plus it wasnt me messing with the ports that would cause me to loose the warranty. It was me messing with stuff I have no idea about. What if I accidentally messed with something that would violate my warranty just because I was trying to fix this damn game...sorry not worth it

ratedchaotic7
11-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Well if you served and were familiar with the blue force tracker you would know its not ********

ratedchaotic7
11-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Also it was the army that decided to let me run it without a security clearance. They thought I had one.

ratedchaotic7
11-17-2017, 12:00 PM
The funniest thing is...you guys think I don't know **** about networking when I been banned from these forums 7 times and admin ip banned multiple times...lol

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 12:27 PM
Rated, you sound a lot like this right now. Maybe you are one and the same?

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue.

But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Youíre ****ing dead, kiddo.

Plutonium Bug
11-17-2017, 01:10 PM
@rated O wow. You're funny af. No clue what so ever.
There is a 0.01% probability that you actually work for the army in a high tech room lol. No Major with brains will put someone with your knowledge in a high tech room.
These are really basic things and you don't know what is front or back.

And @champion calm down mate its just the internet :P

Armosias
11-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Don't feed this troll please

Plutonium Bug
11-17-2017, 01:19 PM
The funniest thing is...you guys think I don't know **** about networking when I been banned from these forums 7 times and admin ip banned multiple times...lol

What does getting banned has to do about knowing about networking? You mean you unbanned yourself? Just wondering

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2017, 02:37 PM
What does getting banned has to do about knowing about networking? You mean you unbanned yourself? Just wondering

I think he means he just simply changed or is actively hiding his IP address, which is by no means a hard thing to do. And make a new email account and account for the forums.

solho
11-17-2017, 04:47 PM

thats something that I've been reading since the first season and things are still the same, in almost a year of its release there is still no real positive change that's what they call working? It must be difficult to design new studs and spike ...