PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers

Oil-Slick
11-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Do we have any date / eta when they will be coming ? I have run out of patience playing against red bar opponents in every game. Seriously considering not coming back until the dedicated servers are up.

Herbstlicht
11-13-2017, 05:12 PM
Would love then. If we are not returned to a centurion situation with shaman at this time, I'd happily jump into the fray once again.

CheeseWhiz80
11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Do we have any date / eta when they will be coming ? I have run out of patience playing against red bar opponents in every game. Seriously considering not coming back until the dedicated servers are up.

Thats exactly how most the xbox community feels from what I been reading.Ya some fanboys here will say I dont have any issues. But I cant ignore those comments on the Free weekend post in our community tab and in the rate this game section. That and the issues I still had over another free weekend was enough for me to decide to get this game later or not at all.. Honestly I think this game is the lowest rated game in our xbox store cuz I cant find one thats below a 2.2 Star like this game has and it shows why its rated very low.. Would been a great game if they didnt kill it with their easily exploited p2p system. Red Bars for easy wins.

UbiInsulin
11-13-2017, 07:27 PM

Hi MightyZig, we don't yet have an ETA but progress is being made (https://twitter.com/romcamor/status/929102925921734656). We'll have an update as soon as possible!

Oil-Slick
11-13-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the reply.

That's actually really good news, looking forward to hearing more.