PDA

View Full Version : hey ubisoft

Oupyz
11-13-2017, 12:04 AM
hello ,

anything being done about pk 250ms zone attack , i play on pc with 165fps capped and i cannot see it coming after u removed timesnap , when will you solve this huge mess that u made ?

thank you

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 12:08 AM
Problem aside, says the guy who wanted them to not patch out nobushi's cheat. Double standards there some.

Oupyz
11-13-2017, 12:10 AM
i think i said , Nobushi is useless without her exploit and i stand by my words , she is useless in 1v1 and we all know that , on a side note i never exploited with her , but still she is useless without her unlock as for pk she was always god tier and still

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 12:12 AM
The stream suggested that she is far from useless, I saw several 1v2's, a minute and a half long 1v3 and a hidden stance that avoided a toestab from an opponent she was not even locked on to.

Oupyz
11-13-2017, 12:16 AM
i hope you're not speaking about dominion :/

anything outside of 1v1 means **** , sorry to put it this way

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 12:20 AM
i hope you're not speaking about dominion :/

anything outside of 1v1 means **** , sorry to put it this way

Right because the top 1% players in dominion are all scrubs...except these were the same guys in the 1v1 tournament.

Oupyz
11-13-2017, 12:27 AM
who is winning the 1v1 tournament , let me know if there's a Nobushi =))

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 12:58 AM
That would be the last 1v1 tournament with something you said was perfectly fine.

Point being though that I will take what I have seen of gameplay by high ranked players in any mode over the view of someone that actively campaigned not to have cheats patched out because you inherently lose all credibility with that. The nobushi player may have used those cheats but that was as much to demonstrate them given he had posted a list of them a good while before the tournament.

Oupyz
11-13-2017, 01:14 AM
blah blah blah , he wouldn't even be there without his unlock exploit if he had the decency he would have played fair , but why am'i wasting my time and arguing over a tournament that happened 3 months ago , lets see where Bushi is now :)