PDA

View Full Version : The game won't be fixed, will it?

Colosse_09
11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
I am praying so hard that with the next patch input lag and revenge will be fixed. But we all know better. Ubisoft, when will you make 1v1 revenge not a thing anymore and give us the dedicated servers you should have given us back in February??

CandleInTheDark
11-13-2017, 01:16 AM
They have explained that they have made progress with the dedicated servers and that they will update us when they have more than technical stuff to share hopefully some time this season.

As to revenge they addressed it here https://youtu.be/zZSVjxTleTo?t=2901 unless people interfere revenge shouldn't pop but you also have to understand that someone might have just come out of a fight, so if you're going against someone with half a bar health it is a fair bet he has some kind of revenge build up already.

Colosse_09
11-13-2017, 06:13 PM
They have explained that they have made progress with the dedicated servers and that they will update us when they have more than technical stuff to share hopefully some time this season.

As to revenge they addressed it here https://youtu.be/zZSVjxTleTo?t=2901 unless people interfere revenge shouldn't pop but you also have to understand that someone might have just come out of a fight, so if you're going against someone with half a bar health it is a fair bet he has some kind of revenge build up already.

Ok, so they clearly never played their own game. If they did, when they answered that question (why does revenge pop in 1v1 situations in every game mode where it's activated), they would KNOW that most players always get revenge in 1v1s (aka all my opponents) and almost never get it where they're getting ganked. In fact, the more enemies are ganking me, the longer it takes for me to get revenge, so I die with my meter halfway full. I have good gear on all my characters btw. Anyone who has played any game mode besides Duels knows I'm right.

They should just go back to how revenge worked in the patch where they nerfed gear in season 1 (or 2, don't remember). That was when it was at its most balanced state imo.