PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha improvements from early acces players

Pain-Seeker
11-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Going to post the link here as well so devs are sure to see it .
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/7cgkvf/having_played_both_aramusha_and_shaman_here_is/

SammyCannon
11-13-2017, 12:33 AM
So the only interesting new character is up and the added feminazi berserker2 is op...

Vakris_One
11-13-2017, 04:04 AM
Well I am of the opinion that Aramusha immediately joins the pile of characters that need a buff. Not gonna lie it's pretty dissapointing to see the devs releasing another new character straight into the "needs a buff" pile. That being said I think V1nx's proposed buffs might be overkill but then again I haven't even played the Ara so who am I to say for sure.

But if a number of the early access guys who played him predominantly say he needs a buff then I think Ubi needs to note of their feedback. If that feedback is then echoed by the community at large after he gets released to everybody then hopefully it won't take 4+ months to get Aramusha a buff.

Pain-Seeker
11-13-2017, 04:34 AM
Well I am of the opinion that Aramusha immediately joins the pile of characters that need a buff. Not gonna lie it's pretty dissapointing to see the devs releasing another new character straight into the "needs a buff" pile. That being said I think V1nx's proposed buffs might be overkill but then again I haven't even played the Ara so who am I to say for sure.

But if a number of the early access guys who played him predominantly say he needs a buff then I think Ubi needs to note of their feedback. If that feedback is then echoed by the community at large after he gets released to everybody then hopefully it won't take 4+ months to get Aramusha a buff.

If everything from that list were to be implemented he would be pretty much at shamans level , maybe still little lower . I would be more than happy with at least 2 or 3 things form what he said

Helnekromancer
11-13-2017, 06:47 AM
Just want to see a top tier Samurai, sucks that the new and last Samurai is immediately going to be put to the back burner, while everyone plays Shaman. I'll still play him on release because I got my Nobushi to 40, and I feel like similar to her, he will reward players who figure out, the ins and outs of his kit.

Knight_Raime
11-13-2017, 11:13 AM
Seen that list already. I think some suggestions are good. I think adding them all in would be straight overkill. I have no doubt these guys are good players especially from watching some play. But they still have very little time with the heros. I think we need the heros to come out and settle for a week or 2 before we make any drastic changes. At least to his kit. Some numbers deff need to be tweaked on shaman.

SenBotsu893
11-13-2017, 06:04 PM
i am perplexed as to why he doesnt get the heavy from gb. these things should be a total no brainer.

gues my impressions form the reveal two weaks ago were true afterall.

the way they were talking about huntress and the ronin made it clear wich one was treated favourably.
lets just hope they give him the overhaul quickly.

SammyCannon
11-13-2017, 08:42 PM
^^Exactly, it realy felt elusive obvious.
The question is why? Is it a feminist thing when the char. is only female and that? Even tho the vast majority of players are young dudes.
Hope its not true.